• letric5 - December 11, 2012 5:54 p.m.

They should introduce something called the CHEATERS POOL where people with known mods all get put together and fight to the death while they can't kill one another that would really teach people a lesson and if they continue using mods in the Cheaters Pool they should automatically be permanently banned. They should also introduce the Toilet Mouth Pool for all the little bugger yammering into their mic and make them all able to hear each other till they get so pissed tha they just rage quit and try to join another lobby and and are put back into another Toilet Mouth Pool that would just make my day on so many levels although I know Treyarch will not do this I would like to see that implemented into a future game where the security team is able to enforce these rules.. Treyarch is bound to fail I just know it in my heart....
  • letric5 - December 11, 2012 5:44 p.m.

Actually most people don't even read the back of the game box cover before they play.. At Treyarch here it says all online interactions are not rated in any form and as such the interactions may vary accordingly... Honestly if there is a little 5 yr old yammering into the mic about how fucking great he is and how he pwns everybody you should be able to reply accordingly and literally just make him rage quit and never play again or you could just scare the shit out of him or her... But really if you see a 5 yr old playing the game and cussing and shit just make him rage quit by being so unbelievably cheap about your kills and teabagging him every time you kill him and doing a happy dance over his dead body every single time because honestly five year olds should not be playing the game at all!!!!
  • needles - November 13, 2012 4:16 p.m.

So I can blow a persons face off with a shotgun but cant talk shit to a bunch of little fucking cocksucking children? Fuck that shit, America.
  • talleyXIV - November 12, 2012 10:12 p.m.

Just picked up a copy. We should be allowed to cuss, Rated M for a reason.
  • locsphere - November 12, 2012 7:24 p.m.

I am 100% on board except for the language bans... I mean it does get a little ridiculous the way some gamers just cant stop swearing or dropping racial slurs, but that's where its my responsibility. If I don't want to hear it. I can mute them, plain and simple. Only in America folks can parents who aren't suppose to be buying their kids an M rated game do so and complain about the language and find appeasment. For grown adults who play and find it offensive. You're playing a game in which you are pretending to go around and murder people... Heaven forbid someone drops an F bomb... How backwards are we as a society? The same society that would rather let criminals loot New York than let the National Guard have an armed presence to deter crime... All this is being done for language because our poor little feelings might get hurt!
  • needles - November 12, 2012 4:39 p.m.

Treyarch sucks. Infinity ward is much better.
  • BHawk5993 - November 12, 2012 7:51 p.m.

Treyarch's campaign/overall story is pretty good though...
  • ParagonT - November 12, 2012 1:15 p.m.

Apparently we have ourselves speech police here. Whats next? They ban people for dissing CoD or saying God's name in vein? It has a M rating, so there should be no question as to who should be playing the game and listening. If they don't want what they consider "bad" speech in the game, maybe they should replace the guns with love pillow lasers that brings people closer together and slap a Teen or below rating.
  • ParagonT - November 12, 2012 1:18 p.m.

I see threatening or provoking others as bad to be clear, but "bad" language could mean anything and should never be regulated on a mature game.
  • winner2 - November 12, 2012 1:06 p.m.

How about some kind of required registration system that charges the parents every time their kid under 18 playing that game breaks one of these rules? 10$ every time the f-bomb's dropped. And don't give me that "that's unfeasible" crap, I know it's mostly unfeasible. I can daydream.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - November 12, 2012 12:26 p.m.

Sooooooooo, I get most everything besides emblems. Really? That seems a little over sensitive. Offensive emblems hardly effect one's enjoyment of the game, while abusive players can.
  • gazzc - November 12, 2012 11:48 a.m.

Banning people for modding the game? Cheating, sure, but plain old modding? And unapproved controllers? Overly harsh if you ask me. And good luck banning pirated copys....
  • nintendo365 - November 12, 2012 2:45 p.m.

Im glad theyre banning people with Modded controllers. You might as well mod your 360 if you buy one of those controllers. The way I see it, if youre using a single fire weapon like the MK14, dont get pissed and grab a auto controller when you cant get kills with it. I had enough of these annoying asses in Black Ops and MW3, I dont need it in Black Ops 2
  • sentinel7 - November 12, 2012 10:59 a.m.

yeah...isn't this just your standard stuff?
  • cgriff63 - November 13, 2012 11:26 a.m.

It really is. I don't understand what all the bitching is about.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - November 12, 2012 9:34 a.m.

hahaha i remember all the people making penis's in black ops 1... good times
  • Moondoggie1157 - November 12, 2012 8:43 a.m.

Good luck to Treyarch, I hope they can back this up. If I was able to play with other gamers, and not cheating, racist, children, I might actually get into Blops 2 online.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - November 12, 2012 9:37 a.m.

LOL u have a problem with racism... mute the other players...
  • angelusdlion - November 12, 2012 9:54 a.m.

^ this.
  • darkvare - November 12, 2012 8:26 a.m.

just out of curiosity does modding includes cosmetic mods too?