• kiing8kong6 - November 22, 2012 8:56 p.m.

meh...im guessing i would agree with what ever that removed comment was.
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 23, 2012 12:21 a.m.

"If you think Eric`s story is impressive,, 4 weeks ago my mum's best friend basically also brought home $6801 workin fifteen hours a week from their apartment and there co-worker's half-sister`s neighbour has been doing this for three months and actually earnt over $6801 part time On there laptop. use the instructions from this web-site.."
  • GR_JustinTowell - November 23, 2012 8:42 a.m.

I dunno, I thought Eric's story was stronger...
  • SUCKxITxEZ - January 22, 2013 11:39 p.m.

How would he know the exact income of his mum's best friend's coworkers neighbor? To the last dollar?!?!
  • Rub3z - March 19, 2013 10:01 p.m.

I lol'd as well. And it actually appears to be THEIR mum's best friend's co-worker's half-sister's neighbor. Hell, if I heard my mum's best friend's co-worker's half-sister's neighbor was making that much money, I'd be jumping up and down too. "Really, mom? Your best friend's co-worker's half-sister's neighbor is making THAT much?" ... "Eh, seems legit..."
  • Redeater - November 22, 2012 3:12 p.m.

No Trine 2??!! Anyone in the fence about ZombiU please give it a shot. I bought it just because of the game pad use and I'm at 15 hours as opposed to my 1 hour with NSMBU.
  • Redeater - November 22, 2012 3:13 p.m.

Also, is that TV remote integration just about the best thing ever??
  • brickman409 - March 19, 2013 7:23 p.m.

it is the best thing ever, I wonder if other next gen consoles will have that feature. The closest thing to it so far is the auto tv turn on through hdmi on the ps3. It turns on your tv when you turn on your ps3 by sending a signal to it through the HDMI, but it only works with some smart tvs
  • Salnax - November 22, 2012 2:51 p.m.

A great start!