Topics

Nintendo

We Recommend

• Rowdie - December 8, 2012 8:19 p.m.

No Bomberman makes it hard to take the list as anything but a joke.
  • nintendo365 - December 7, 2012 8:49 p.m.

No Marvel v Capcom or Borderlands?
  • winner2 - December 7, 2012 1:08 p.m.

For a second I thought that blonde guy in the first slide was some gameified eminem. But I do like brawl occasionally.
  • Boonehams - December 7, 2012 9:57 a.m.

I think Double Dash is the superior Mario Kart when it comes to multiplayer. It has both Vs. and Co-op. Even with just one other person, you can go into Grand Prix with one driving and another handling weapons/attacking and then it becomes you and your partner Vs. the entire Mushroom Kingdom.
  • SouthTippBass - December 7, 2012 8:08 a.m.

I'm sorry, the correct answer is Micro Machines 96 on Sega Megadrive, and always will be.
  • FierceDeity - December 7, 2012 7:47 a.m.

All these games are ace :) Nintendo is totally the king of local multiplayer. One game that should definitely be on this list in Wario Ware, especially the Gamecube version. All of my friends, at first, say it looks lame but as soon as they start, they ALL love it. Wobbly Bobbly was the best gametype :)
  • CountRichtertoffen - December 7, 2012 2:54 p.m.

That GameCube WarioWare game was really bizarre, but it was fun to play with friends. The Space Delirium game led to a number of intense moments when me and a few friends played it.
  • clownferret - December 7, 2012 3:36 a.m.

4 player bomberman is a blast and the Buzz games should be on this list also.
  • metalgatesolid - December 7, 2012 3:26 a.m.

Mario Kart is the most fun 4 people can have together... Even better than what alot of you are thinking. Even among the Skyrims, Borderlands and Mass Effects, I still find myself playing Mario kart on a regular basis
  • BrunstigElg - December 7, 2012 1:10 a.m.

Y U NO CASTLE CRASHERS?!?!
  • slimjim441 - December 6, 2012 10:21 p.m.

Bullshit, Rock Band shouldn't even be there. Mario Party 2 should be #1. And I love how the element of multi-player was appalling in NSMBW, but the exact same thing in NSMBW-U is a blast.
  • shawksta - December 6, 2012 10:37 p.m.

Thats because NSMBU's level design was far superior and built for it, which makes it a blast.
  • slimjim441 - December 7, 2012 10:57 a.m.

It was the same damn thing and you know it; I'm just giving GR a hard time because I think they were a bit too critical with NSMBW. The only thing that U has done differently is its slightly vamped up difficulty.
  • shawksta - December 7, 2012 3:03 p.m.

I personally agree on being too critical with NSMBW, it was definitly great however as of now, NSMBU is the far superior game in the franchise and its not the vamped up difficulty but thats for another day. NSMBU is more recent, which is pretty much why its mentioned, if NSMBU wasnt out yet, they wouldve chosen NSMBW.
  • slimjim441 - December 9, 2012 12:02 a.m.

U is definitely the better game, but not because W was garbage, U just refined everything that was just under the level of 'what could have been better.' I do miss the penguin suits though, and their special power-up 'bow-bow-bow' noise. But squirrel suits are far superior to the propellor suits. So yes, U plays a tad better than W, but W was still an awesome game.
  • shawksta - December 9, 2012 3:52 p.m.

No one said W was garbage, the only people who would go that far are the people who just want to yell Rehash. U improved the assets people wanted to see, so yeah it pretty much upgraded but that doesnt make W bad. Just so you know, The pengiun suits and Propeller hat ARE there, but there in a secret location.
  • slimjim441 - December 9, 2012 8:12 p.m.

I wasn't implying that anyone had claimed W was garbage, only that the reasoning for U being better is NOT because W is garbage, but every time GR brings up W, they always have to talk about how 'lackluster' and 'disappointing' it was. And knowing that the penguin suit lives on makes me very happy.
  • shawksta - December 9, 2012 8:37 p.m.

Alrighty then!
  • Pwnz0r3d - December 6, 2012 9:36 p.m.

Dance Central 3 is the greatest $30 I've ever spent. Never has my family been so engaged over a video game, not since Rock Band, this is why I love Harmonix.