Topics

GR turns 5

• GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - March 7, 2011 6:12 p.m.

Back in the day, I was thinking about doing a whole series of these for Paris, London, Tokyo, SF, LA... maybe worth revisiting now that we have a proper video player.
  • Syncmaster - March 3, 2011 4:54 p.m.

a lot of love for gta and spider man, but how could you miss Parasite Eve?! one of the first games to picture the real town
  • philipshaw - March 3, 2011 4:21 a.m.

Love this video, I even linked it to my non gaming friends
  • TheMonarch - March 3, 2011 3:12 a.m.

Wow, have I been reading GR for five years?!?! I remember seeing this new. I also remember listening to new Talk Radar in the single digits, damn seems like yesterday I listened to my firts Talk Radar and getting awkward stares from laughing out loud in a quiet office. I'll be here for at least five more!
  • shyfonzie - March 3, 2011 2:06 a.m.

I really love you guys. I remember back when I first started reading you. I was starting to really get into playing videogames with my friends, and started researching and learning more and more about the magic technoboxes we call the vidjogames. I was blossoming into a fragile young nerd. And you helped. Keep it up you mooks.
  • initialreaction - March 3, 2011 1:11 a.m.

Wow what a great video! I'm loving all the videos you are putting out with your new awesome player.
  • Crimmy - March 3, 2011 12:37 a.m.

If it wasn't just vis, I'd say put the character battle up again, or perhaps make a new one. There are lots of characters that could be in the next one.
  • TyrannosaurusTexMex - March 3, 2011 12:15 a.m.

Been here since 2006 and loving every moment of it. Don't ever stop!
  • geneticallyalteredsupergiraffeejaculatinggrenades - March 2, 2011 11:47 p.m.

I can still remember my anger when Cheatplanter became Gamesradar, as well as my slow realization that it had become one of the best gaming sites out there.
  • KaziWhy - March 2, 2011 11:44 p.m.

THE SONG IS MICROCHIP LEAGUE - NEW YORK Just in case anyone asks :D
  • ninjaemperor - March 2, 2011 11:41 p.m.

5 years... You guys really are a special site, you know that?
  • Austin_SJ - March 2, 2011 11:05 p.m.

ELEVENTH!!!! But seriously, this video reminds me of the time I destroyed New York.
  • BadLadJon - March 2, 2011 9:58 p.m.

the Max Payne intro where the helicoptors are flying to the building max payne is on, shows a pretty good New York :P
  • oneshotfinch - March 2, 2011 9:44 p.m.

Oh man, Screwattack had their 5th birthday only a few weeks ago. I feel old... By the way, you guys need to repost that character battle article. It's the best thing I read in 5 years of daily visits.
  • EvilChicken - March 2, 2011 9:35 p.m.

Watching this makes me feel bad for the people in New York City, they get destroyed so many times
  • Redeater - March 2, 2011 9:33 p.m.

LOL oh Manhunt.....how I don't miss your terrible controls/puzzles/minigames.
  • icbacomingupwithapropername - March 2, 2011 9:29 p.m.

That's 5 years since gamesradar has been gameradar right? It seems like only yesterday my friend was showing me a site called cheatplanet back in 04.
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - March 2, 2011 9:22 p.m.

You guys are adorable!
  • themaster465 - March 2, 2011 9:21 p.m.

FUCK YA THIRD!
  • santaclouse37 - March 2, 2011 9:04 p.m.

DAMN YOU PLASMAHEAD321!