• brickman409 - August 17, 2013 6:39 p.m.

I like gravity bone, that game is really cool for an indie game.
  • Jacko415 - August 17, 2013 11:49 p.m.

Braid... Really? The artsy Mario?... Go home GR, you're drunk.
  • fredgreen182 - August 18, 2013 10:55 a.m.

I don't think you even finished the game...
  • Jacko415 - August 19, 2013 3:08 p.m.

got half way through and got bored. BUt maybe its cause i was expecting more, after all the praise and whatnot.
  • fredgreen182 - August 19, 2013 6 p.m.

You should go ahead and finish it, or at least look up the ending, it's a really good twist and one of the reasons for all the praise
  • Jacko415 - August 19, 2013 7:53 p.m.

I will... but is it #1 spot worthy?
  • fredgreen182 - August 19, 2013 8:08 p.m.

For me it is, it shocked me a little bit, it's a beautiful game, it really makes you think about things like right or wrong, good or bad...
  • yonderTheGreat - August 19, 2013 11:15 p.m.

The fact that you're in a tiny minority AND haven't finished the game and everyone else here who has finished the game and thusly has the right viewpoint on the game should pretty much tell you that yes... you need to finish the game to understand why it's #1 worthy. (To remove argument, I'll acknowledge Top 3 Worthy, but yeah... same basic point)
  • Zzyzx0788 - November 23, 2013 2:04 p.m.

I know the ending. It's overrated, its not that amazing of a game. Yea the aesthetics are unique and some of the puzzles are creative but it gets really goddamn annoying and so much of the game boils down to tedious trial and error. I can't for the life of me understand why this game gets the ridiculous praise it does. There's probably a dozen games on and off this list that are more deserving of a number 1 spot
  • jacob-hanser - October 16, 2014 5 p.m.

Are you serious? Have you ever played Braid? Just because a game is a 2d platformer does not mean it's a mario ripoff. that's like saying that every first person shooter is just a DOOM ripoff. You don't time travel in mario. There isn't nearly as heavy a story in mario. The two are nothing alike, except that braid occasionally makes mario jokes from time to time.
  • sephex - August 18, 2013 2:06 a.m.

Plants vs Zombies, Game Dev Story.
  • SPAZFM - August 18, 2013 10:30 a.m.

I really don't think a game that has it's own con can be considered indie anymore.
  • pl4y4h - August 19, 2013 9:26 a.m.

.......what?
  • barret232hxc - August 18, 2013 10:36 a.m.

Terraria needs to be on this list.
  • elvisbrevi - August 18, 2013 10:44 a.m.

Binding of Isaac
  • SpyKiFTW - August 18, 2013 12:29 p.m.

What's with all the Braid hate? Best game on the list imo.
  • BladeBlur - August 18, 2013 1:04 p.m.

No Journey? Thank you!
  • yonderTheGreat - August 19, 2013 11:14 p.m.

Pitfall was published by Activision. In late 1982 there was no way you could call Activision indie... I will slap you.