• marionator - December 13, 2013 8:28 a.m.

Seeing melee on this list made me so happy, our little community gets noticed every once in a while. Hopefully Nintendo see's this and makes smash 4 the second coming of melee
  • SirManguydude - December 13, 2013 8:48 a.m.

Only Melee'ers would want a game breaking glitch back in.
  • Trollkitten - April 9, 2014 5:49 a.m.

"Only" Melee'ers? I'm sure there are other types of gamers that would think the same thing -- snakers in Mario Kart, for instance. "Game breaking glitch"? Depends on what you call "game breaking" -- on that subject, I've seen oodles of Pokemon fanatics argue over what moves/abilities/species/whatnot are "game breaking," and I've come to the conclusion (after losing over and over and over again) that I'd rather lose according to the game's actual programming than "win" because I artificially handicapped my opponent. Because, y'know, I actually WANT to be a good sport about the whole thing, even if my opponent isn't. But on that topic, I did audibly freak out that first time in competitive X/Y when someone used a Flareon with Flare Blitz, and my brother (who isn't a Pokemon RPG player, though he likes the card game) had to look it up online and prove to me that no, it WASN'T a hack in X/Y. I still feel embarrassed about that.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - December 13, 2013 9:37 a.m.

"little" Stop lying
  • Trollkitten - April 9, 2014 5:50 a.m.

It's probably a term of endearment.
  • Sy87 - December 13, 2013 8:23 a.m.

You gotta love when devs pay attention to the community. Infection was fun on Halo 3 but the dedicated mode on 4 was the best just for look of the creatures. Oh and modding. Just pure greatness most of the time.