• Moleman42 - January 11, 2009 9:53 p.m.

Looks like a lot of good stuff to look forward to. Cant Wait.
  • Nucleotyde - January 12, 2009 3:42 a.m.

The Sega collection looks really cool, but I already own Sonic Mega Collection. I might rent it since it has so many more games. I'm definitely wanting to play Street Fighter IV or Halo Wars, but I'm not sure if I want to buy either one for sure, and I probably won't be able to get both (at least not at release). They both look so amazing though.
  • GodlikeApe - January 12, 2009 3:04 p.m.

Crackdown will still be better than all the games on this list.
  • Mo_Buttons - January 12, 2009 5:11 p.m.

Wait.. for the first time EVER there are alot of good Wii games coming out this month and yet you included The Lost and Damned, Sega Collection, Puzzle Quest and even the Sims, a game that has always been the same!? This quarter the Wii gets: - MadWorld (guys.. it's Clover. It will be awesome.) - Deadly Creatures - HotD: Overkill Plus decent games (but still far more interesting than the ones I listed above) like: - Dead Rising (probably awesome, but still a remake) - Tenchu 4 - Mushroom Men - Onechanbara - Pikmin (remake) Seriously, sales of some of those games could be critical for the (still non-existent) core market of the Wii. Good sales and we might actually see a few more good games for the system.
  • mjmont92 - January 13, 2009 12:29 a.m.

RE 5! cant wait to fucking falcon punch some zombies!
  • Tymiegie - January 13, 2009 3:03 a.m.

I am more interested in Lord of the Rings: Conquest than any of these games
  • en1gma - January 13, 2009 3:05 a.m.

Great set of games to start the year with WOW!! Re 5 yes...loved 4..alot of my friends getting Sims 3, SF4 looks good too,for me Dawn Of War2 love this series from THQ and love where there going with it..I can get my base building with Starcraft 2 later in the year..,
  • Spybreak8 - January 14, 2009 9:10 a.m.

Well if my 360 doesn't come back than my mind is made up and I'll have to wait on Halo Wars and grab Dawn of War 2. Prototype looks like a fuuuuun game though but I wonder why the project was stalled for a while.