We Recommend

• Master_Leep - January 10, 2009 4:48 a.m.

I'm really looking forward to empire TW... surprised thats not up there.
  • Corsair89 - January 10, 2009 4:45 a.m.

SFIV and RE5 are my sole interests here.
  • CandiedJester - January 10, 2009 3:49 a.m.

I can't wait for RE5!
  • Jbo87 - January 10, 2009 2:57 a.m.

@TeragRunner Jesus i've actually been watching Prototype videos today and never thought to check it's release date. If it comes out this quarter then it should have been at the top of the list, looks fucking awesome.
  • WeirdJamFace - January 10, 2009 2:17 a.m.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! BURNOUT PARADISE FTW!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (i love eet!!!)
  • TeragRunner - January 10, 2009 2:10 a.m.

Wow only RE5 interests me. I though Prototype was supposed to come out in like...March...That's the main game I'm looking at for this quarter.
  • Romination - January 10, 2009 2:09 a.m.

I'd think at least someone out there would have been like 'oh, Madworld should be here' Or am I the only weirdo on the website who wants a good Wii game?
  • mprose - January 10, 2009 1:51 a.m.

That's a righteous group of games coming out in such a short period.
  • Thequestion 121 - January 10, 2009 12:48 a.m.

Hell yeah! Resident Evil 5 just might top RE4. That montage vid was just awesome. Also, i need to get Killzone 2. Too bad u can't knife at any time.
  • Jbo87 - January 10, 2009 12:31 a.m.

I guess it really depends what your into as there is such an array of games there it seems unlikely that everyone will be head over heels. TBH I was never that interested in SF and GTA was (imo) a pile of turd, so the two biggest have made little impression on me. Only Killzone and Dawn of War really appeal and I don't have a PS3 or a decent gaming rig so shit out for me on this list. They missed out LOTR Conquest which is possibly a good thing as its lack of hyppe might just make it a damn sight more entertaining when we finally get our hands on it.
  • jpav59 - January 10, 2009 12:20 a.m.

i am definately getting killzone 2 halo wars and that sonic game i loved sonic when i played it like a lot of years ago
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - January 10, 2009 12:19 a.m.

Batman - May Riddick - April Both definitely on my radar though. Pun definitely not intended.
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - January 10, 2009 12:07 a.m.

RE5 is good.. But nothing amazing, pretty much RE4 again with more "zombies" and better graphics.
  • GearsofRabies - January 9, 2009 11:44 p.m.

You forgot F.E.A.R. 2 and Riddick. Also the Batman game but that might be second quarter.
  • Levy - January 9, 2009 11:36 p.m.

This quarter is going to be EPIC
  • cart00n - January 9, 2009 11:32 p.m.

Isn't the Riddick remake/sequel supposed to come out in the 1st quarter? If so, I'm very surprised it isn't listed here, as I'm sure everyone who has ever played the original is looking forward to this one. Definitely the game I'm most looking forward to playing... again...
  • Z-man427 - January 9, 2009 11:06 p.m.

RE5... *drools* That's a pre-order for me. I can't wait for it. I don;t know if it'll beat Dead Space though
  • chrisat928 - January 9, 2009 10:25 p.m.

Only two games I have any interest in. Sonic's Ultimate SEGA Genesis Collection and Street Fighter 4.
  • Snarf - January 9, 2009 10:23 p.m.

I'm first, am I supposed to be happy now, I just feel stupid.
  • Reubenguy - January 26, 2009 11:37 p.m.

DOW2 FTW! it is gonna totally revamp the RTS genre can't wait