• OnyxOblivion - April 6, 2010 11:36 a.m.

Remake Morrowind. Pretty please! The atmosphere in that game is still better than Oblivion's, if the gameplay is not up to snuff. So, updating it would make perfect sense.
  • MaynardJ - April 6, 2010 11:36 a.m.

...especially Bionic Commando Rearmed. I hate typos. I'd love to see a remake of Kid Icarus, simply because I never played the game on NES as a kid and it's still regarded a classic. Same goes for Goldeneye; I never had an N64. Resident Evil 2 and 3 and the first Silent Hill could also use a nice update.
  • Hellhog - April 6, 2010 11:34 a.m.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. Nothing better than the great story, revolutionary co-op, and improved SvM from PT. This game with achievements, higher resolutions, and Xbox Guide functionality would be a for sure buy. I would even pay $60 for it. (maybe throw in SC and SCPT singleplayer for good measure)
  • CenotapheR - April 6, 2010 11:33 a.m.

I would die right away if there was a remake of a 1992 PC game called Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight developed by Mindscape. This game still gives me the thrills, 18 years later. An everlasting gem!
  • Tableflip - April 6, 2010 11:31 a.m.

Personal favorite choice for an HD remake? Eternal Darkness. Hell yes.
  • MaynardJ - April 6, 2010 11:27 a.m.

You guys forgot about (breathe in) Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (breathe out), Prince of Persia Classic and especialy Bioni Commando Rearmed. I didn't even know about the Conker remake, can I still get this on my 360 from XBox Live Arcade? Loved The Twin Snakes and the Gamecube remake of Resident Evil, by the way, haven't played the other ones.