• Josephtomassi - February 9, 2014 3:34 a.m.

holy moly! I got a Minecraft Upgrade Code and it was legit! I got it at http://minecraft.cardcodes.net Read more at http://minecraft.cardcodes.net/#4ee2fPTLbBl9LGB6.99
  • winner2 - July 24, 2012 9:56 a.m.

I wish I could be the judge for that case. "Mr. Bumgardner-pfft hahahaha"
  • LEGOMatrix - July 23, 2012 10:03 p.m.

Harry Bumgardner would have been better, especially with an American accent. fish cel egettu
  • Odpaterson - July 23, 2012 2:57 p.m.

Barry should just give up and go back to gardening bums.
  • Child Of Death - July 23, 2012 1:25 p.m.

"Bumgardner" TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • ThatGamerDude - July 23, 2012 11:32 a.m.

Makes you wonder why this Uniloc company even exists in the first place and have not gone out of business yet after losing just about every infringement case they ever ordered.
  • Apastron - July 28, 2012 3:03 p.m.

They sound like the sort of company that phones you up during the day from an international number to tell you that your computer has a fault or that your cavity wall needs filling. I can think of a cavity that this Barry fellow needs filling, and its not the one that seems to already be occupied.
  • PBC13 - July 23, 2012 10:29 a.m.

I honestly can't describe how much I laughed at that headline. Good work.
  • Kermit1970 - July 23, 2012 8:37 a.m.

Is Barry married to a lady called Irma?
  • MadMan - July 23, 2012 11:15 a.m.

Irma Gerd Bumgardner.
  • winner2 - July 24, 2012 9:54 a.m.

Lol, that was really good
  • superscalawag - July 23, 2012 8:33 a.m.

...My life is a lie.
  • into the sound - July 23, 2012 12:07 p.m.

XD
  • calool - July 23, 2012 8:31 a.m.

meanwhile in the land of software companies with nothing better to do....
  • profile0000 - July 23, 2012 8:23 a.m.

If there was some way to specifically give Persson money to help him with this case, I would do that.
  • superscalawag - July 23, 2012 8:13 a.m.

This is such an honor to be first to comment! I've waited all my life for this moment and its finally here. I would first like to thank my turtle for being here for me though all my other attempts to be first. I can finally sleep at night knowing I am first. My turtle and I will celebrate this glorious moment with pop tarts and chocolate milk. I would also like to thank my friends and family for guiding me in this direction. Without them I would not be here. Thank you for the support you guys are the best. I hope to write a song on this moment in the near future. I would also like to thank all of you guys for reading this and taking the time out of their lives for me. I hope to get more first comments in my life so that I can build a shrine and worship it ever night and sacrifice goats to the first comment god. May he chill with the gummy bears on marshmallow hill. I would also like to thank facebook for making this happen. It is a dream come true like ice-cream to fatasses. Thank you your all beautiful.
  • ParagonT - July 23, 2012 8:44 a.m.

Dear God hahahahahaha! Made my day lol.
  • 11eviathan - July 23, 2012 9:48 a.m.

You win the internet for today. Good job.