• GamesRadarCollanderCooper - September 3, 2013 4:30 p.m.

Is it true that Xbox One's ID authentication process requires you to spread your cheeks and lift your sack in front of Kinect?
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - September 3, 2013 4:37 p.m.

Also, will this feature be available in most regions at launch?
  • JarkayColt - September 3, 2013 4:05 p.m.

If GamesRadar could hypothetically stick any of its features/articles/a game/cryogenically frozen editor in a Time Capsule for future generations to discover, which would you put in there and why? Maybe its purpose would be to say something about what GR was like, or the current state of the games industry, or anything really...but you can only choose one thing!
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - September 3, 2013 4:25 p.m.

I reckon they ought to just put in a recording of the community segment stinger LJRavola (sorry if I mispelt that) made. Truly a tune for the ages.
  • Rub3z - September 3, 2013 6:12 p.m.

I wager they'd choose the "Game Enemies Who are Also Round" feature or the GamesRadar Ultimate Character Battle. If not those, then the one about the history of minecart levels. Any of those 3 features would be perfectly suited to representing GamesRadar in the future.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - September 4, 2013 8:27 a.m.

Glad someone remembers that Minecart feature. One of my favourites. Thought it was long-lost to the mists of time, but no, it lives on through the endless reincarnation of memory!
  • Rub3z - September 4, 2013 9:10 a.m.

A timeless piece for the ages, that one. Like a minecart level, incidentally.
  • J-Fid - September 3, 2013 3:58 p.m.

My question is why can't I think of any questions to ask you guys?
  • WrathLord03 - September 3, 2013 3:49 p.m.

Jonathan Cooper? Jon...Jonathan...what? Did I miss something? Did Coop change his name? What!?
  • J-Fid - September 3, 2013 3:56 p.m.

I noticed that too!
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - September 3, 2013 4:23 p.m.

The Third.
  • GR HollanderCooper - September 3, 2013 4:25 p.m.

No comment.
  • wadesmit - September 4, 2013 3:24 a.m.

His name has always been Jonathan Cooper, but he's been using his middle name, Hollander, instead, to avoid confusion amongst the many other Jonathan Coop--HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW THIS.
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - September 3, 2013 3:47 p.m.

Goddammit Thomas.... Question for you...what sort of computer hardware does GR use in the office? Are they all standard office-y rigs, or does it consist of whatever you could smuggle out from the PC Gamer area of the building?
  • Hobogonigal - September 3, 2013 6:16 p.m.

I've actually wondered this myself! Answer this one!