• TheCakeIsaPie - August 9, 2011 7:53 p.m.

hppop1: Are you BigKingBud's apprentice?
  • hppop1 - August 9, 2011 7:49 p.m.

AS LONG AS SONY BRINGS OUT GAMES THEN IT WE WOULD BE FINE RELEASE YOUR GREAT GAMES AS EARLY AS NOW BEFORE YOU FUCK UP LIKE 3DS! AND BY THAT DO NOT RELEASE REMAKES SHOW THAT THE PSV CAN BE BETTER THAN 3DS!
  • 44Patriots44 - August 9, 2011 7:41 p.m.

I like the current price. But what if they joke and make it $249.98 Lowered it. Right?
  • midkemian - August 9, 2011 7:35 p.m.

I do not think it is fair to assume that Sony would lower the price of the Vita just because Nintendo lowered the price of the 3DS. The 3DS price dropped because it had worse than expected sales, not because Nintendo lowered it out of the goodness of their hearts. If the Vita under-performs like the 3DS then a price drop will be justified. That probably wont happen though seeing as how the launch line-up doesnt look as boring as the 3DS.
  • Pocotron - August 9, 2011 7:35 p.m.

Stand firm until after the holiday season. Then come up with some BS reason to lower the price going into 2012. Like the apocalypse or something.
  • BigLandoz - August 9, 2011 7:33 p.m.

That's absurd. Vita seems perfectly priced at $250. Of course, the games need to show up...
  • Yeager1122 - August 9, 2011 7:25 p.m.

I actually thought it was going to be more orginally so yeah $250 still sounds like a fair price to me.
  • dphoenix192 - August 9, 2011 7:17 p.m.

Personally, I think that the biggest problem with the PSV is that it is so damn big. When they announced it at $250(I am not paying for the 3G model), I thought that was the perfect price. I still wouldn't buy one unless they have games for it though
  • Zepaw - August 9, 2011 7:07 p.m.

That is ridiculous. The problem with 3DS at $250 is most people, including myself, did not feel it was worth so much. I have never owned a Sony system but looking the the PSV I think $250/300 is a great price set.