• yesIusetheM14 - May 24, 2011 11:49 p.m.

At most, I plan to get it used. The whole CoD series has me on guard after MW2's multiplayer fiasco as well as their horrible story. I can already guess they'll be bringing quickscoping back due to popular demand, and that to me is a big turn-off.
  • ZiegZeon - May 24, 2011 11:46 p.m.

Maybe this one will actually be good, and score 10's despite having short-ass stupid plot, and buggy to all hell multiplayer that would cripple any other games score.
  • Gameguy94 - May 24, 2011 10:31 p.m.

I wish they'd update the engine. Still looks cool. I really hope they don't make the multiplayer so exploitable like last time and how about a longer campaign?
  • lemur - May 24, 2011 10:29 p.m.

another CoD game that I will hate but still going to buy.
  • wolfboy20 - May 24, 2011 9:57 p.m.

Looks good but hopefully they try to innovate the game in some way....and hopefully the campaign isnt 4 hours long....They also need to release a beta for this game too because mw2 multiplayer was completely broken!!!!
  • collman - May 24, 2011 9:54 p.m.

have to agree with ATOMIX looks like ghost
  • TheFiresurfer95 - May 24, 2011 9:50 p.m.

So stoked for MW3, it looks epic and amazing :)
  • FinderKeeper - May 24, 2011 9:34 p.m.

And the multiplayer will be glitched in 3... 2... 1... ;-)
  • FauxFurry - May 24, 2011 9:12 p.m.

Why exactly is it important to protect the Freedom Tower in the midst of a full-scale invasion/decimation of New York City? Is there an Easter Egg in the trailer that explains that which we all missed? It's a strictly ornamental structure, it can be replaced once the people are saved, possibly be the very people whose fat is pulled out of the fire or those who don't die defending it. Considering the death toll and property damage of such an attack as part of World War 3 as a whole would make the attacks of 9/11/01 look like a pyrotechnic-related accident at a rock concert, they'd need a whole lot more Freedom Towers to commemorate them all if not an entire Democratic District or just rename New York Freeburg. Calling it the Kingdom of Freedom would probably make George Washington roll in his grave, rise then lead a new revolutionary army in a Zombies expansion pack mission. I might actually want to see that now! Maybe in that scenario, George W. Bush could find some way to take control of the United States of America again through extra-legal means, declaring himself King George in the process. The violation of the Constitution awakens its earliest guardians and the zombie shoot-em-up fun gets underway, fully excused.
  • twishart - May 24, 2011 9:12 p.m.

Who's the face of the diver at 1:07? Sorta looks like Soap, I guess. Tough to see... I fell for the MW2 hype, and loved every minute of it. I'm looking forward to this.
  • ATOMlX - May 24, 2011 8:41 p.m.

Wow GR u really are retarded that isn't Soap or Price its Ghost derp! You can clearly see they are wearing a headset and what appears to be a ski mask around their face and they probably would have shown him if it was someone boring like Soap or Price, hinting that Ghost is more crucial then meets the eye. Possibly he's a traitor or just more BA then we thought
  • fatguy19 - May 24, 2011 8:27 p.m.

So America is on the brink of collapse and yet they still have the troop reserves to have American soldiers fighting in Paris. That makes complete sense
  • AlbVega - May 24, 2011 8:12 p.m.

The vehicle hitting the car looks in fact like the van. At least is the same blue color.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - May 24, 2011 7:55 p.m.

I was watching this, and I seriously thought that a lot of this video was from MW1 and MW2, just with a different background.
  • RedOutlive10 - May 24, 2011 7:38 p.m.

I hope you're wrong about them making more dying sequences. Modern Warfare 2 already failed hard by trying to pull the same trick that the first game did many times.
  • Bantha_Fodder - May 24, 2011 7:21 p.m.

if they actually make an effort to innovate this time around, I might just pick this up... not gonna lie, that trailer looked epic... do not fail me Infinity Ward... but honestly, if this ties up the loose ends of MW2, maybe take a break from the series for a bit? I mean, in the last few years, we've had Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, MAG, Medal of Honor, Battlefield Bad Company 1&2, and soonwe'll have this, Battlefield 3, and the inevitable Treyarch follow-up the year after. the military FPS market is over-saturated and I've gotten kinda sick of it (hence why I have over 600 hours logged in TF2, which I bought at the end of last Summer). use the New Coke strategy: have one last hurrah, then focus on your OTHER, non-military FPS properties for a while. then, once the market is devoid of MAJOR military FPSes, BOOM, bring back CoD. but seriously, this franchise needs a rest to come up with some new ideas. she canna' take much more o' this cap'n.
  • Augimix - May 24, 2011 6:37 p.m.

My concern is if Activision is going to suck more money out of us and put a monthly fee to play multiplayer. Till i hear a Yes/No answer i will hold off from pre-ordering.
  • asspills - May 24, 2011 6:29 p.m.

I'm quite sure the scene where the car the player is in t-bones the car with the US Soldiers and business man, that that is not an enemy Point of View. There are 2 possibilities: 1. It was an accident. (2 escaping US vehicles, -during a shitload of chaos one loses control hits the other).. This is the less likely of the 2. And 2. It was done on purpose, by a "Good guy". By the end of MW2, the US wasn't all good guys. Soap and Price are still on the run remember? My guess, the Suit is a target. Maybe he has ties to General Shephard, or Makarov, or both.
  • gprime17 - May 24, 2011 5:34 p.m.

Wow thank god their finally taking this franchise in a new direction... NAT!
  • Shane1403 - May 24, 2011 5:32 p.m.

At 0:29 at the bottom of the screen you can see a Parisian street full of the gas so it might not be just a grenade feature