• RonnyLive19881 - December 10, 2008 midnight

My Mario, Hank and Harry potters look better on the Wii. I did a bad ass Conan too but my 360 one looks better.
  • Pyro240 - December 9, 2008 11:59 p.m.

I'm sorry, but Home characters look hideous... 'specially Harry Potter. *shivers*
  • GoldenMe - December 9, 2008 11:53 p.m.

Great article and I lol'ed when the PS3 only had 3 wins. @PixelSly- Pwned.
  • BerryMedley - December 9, 2008 11:27 p.m.

i laughed my ass off at the home screens of paris hilton
  • k1ng94 - December 9, 2008 11:23 p.m.

Ps3 is the clear winner cant wait for home. All im going to do is hide in bushes and jump out, dressed like a twat and dance around unsuspecting victims.
  • StayPuftGiant - December 9, 2008 11:19 p.m.

the xbox clearly should have been the winner, i mean were else can u find mario working at mcdonalds I MEAN COME ON HE WORKS AT MCDONALDS GIVE HIM A BREAK!!! also the two words i have to type is "safe position"...nuff said
  • PixelSly - December 9, 2008 10:30 p.m.

Awe godammit
  • PixelSly - December 9, 2008 10:29 p.m.

First Awesome article, why can i very clearly picture Mario in an INS sting?
  • Jbo87 - December 11, 2008 1:14 a.m.

The first thing I did with the 360 avatars was to try and make Hitler, got it looking pretty good but the lack of little moustache made him look a bit like Saddam Hussain. @Gonri 13 - If your basing cruelest on the number of people killed then Chairman Mao would be at the top as he killed a damn sight more than Stalin and Hitler put together. Drink down my historical knowledge.
  • iluvkennymccormick - December 10, 2008 9:57 p.m.

wonderful creativity.especially the dickface. i could never make that.how could wii miss the possibility of that?
  • LinkSceptile333 - December 10, 2008 8:29 p.m.

LOL at all the fanboys.
  • adrenaguy - December 10, 2008 7:13 p.m.

rick roll'd? DARN YOU GAMESRADAR!
  • Thecakeisalie - December 10, 2008 6:52 p.m.

Dick P. McJohnson wow.....
  • Joshin69 - December 10, 2008 6:44 p.m.

Avatars from a program yet to actually be released, of course its going to be the worst. Its still running beta. This really should have been done in feb when we all could have done with a good laugh. Good idea, badly executed
  • ssj4raditz - December 10, 2008 6:35 p.m.

Man, I hope the folks running Home Figure out that users need more options than they're giving.
  • Gonri 13 - December 10, 2008 5:01 p.m.

1) Hitler was not the cruelest dictator that ever lived, I think you will find Stalin killed alot more people than hitler. 2) Sarah Palin is not the greatest politician of our time she is a useless religious nut that is so far up her own evangelical butt that she doesnt deserve to hold a place in the government. I do hope you were being sarcastic about palin.
  • nicksayswatzup - December 10, 2008 1:02 p.m.

totally knew iwas getting rick roll'd
  • Kruiser - December 10, 2008 12:34 p.m.

Jacob816, I was thinking the exact same thing! And way to go Gamesradar, I can just see an onslaught of Rickrolls coming out of this. I mean you meat someone playing Rock Band "hey dude, come see my apartment and cool trophies" BAM- there he is dressed in full Astley get-up with "never gonna give you up" blaring on their radio and a big Duck-roll poster on the wall... actually come to think of it, thank you gamesradar, that is frieken genius
  • TheWebSwinger - December 10, 2008 9:48 a.m.

@Montag: Someone would OFFER you puppies??
  • thochaos - December 10, 2008 9:27 a.m.

Wii Michael Jackson was robbed! Apart from that, it's strange how the most basic avatars still end up with the best likenesses (?) here.