• Spybreak8 - July 24, 2009 1:11 a.m.

Yea the pricing method is a big decision maker.
  • Sareith - July 9, 2009 12:57 p.m.

Looks killer (no pun intended)
  • AsianPersuasion - July 2, 2009 9:57 a.m.

I'd buy it if it was a one time buy and not a monthly fee but I don't know which one it will be....
  • zayleffein - June 30, 2009 10:13 p.m.

It looks amazing, from what I have gathered from foreign sources it's an awesome game. So I am gonna give this a try definitely when it comes out. And probly Guild Wars 2, and FFXIV...
  • wrapdump - June 23, 2009 2:41 p.m.

maybe you just weren't accustomed to a game that doesn't move at a glacial pace?
  • Diamondis - June 21, 2009 9:38 p.m.

I played the Beta of this and wasn't impressed. The graphics weren't as good as you'd think they were gonna be, the interface felt clunky and I could find a way to assign my L/R camera movements to my keyboard but not my U/D... I'm probably biased from playing Final Fantasy XI too long but it just felt... Awkward.
  • iluvmyDS - June 18, 2009 10:29 p.m.

I won't play this, MMO's never hold my attention for a long time. I would play it single player on a console though.
  • Wolf007 - June 17, 2009 11:30 p.m.

ok it is PC exclusive
  • Wolf007 - June 17, 2009 11:28 p.m.

is it only 4 the PC?
  • 360nerd - June 17, 2009 10:42 p.m.

it looks like a good game, not really my style but even then i can admit that it looks like a pretty good MMO
  • Ultar - June 17, 2009 10:02 p.m.

Looks sweet. First first ever.
  • Antares - August 23, 2009 7:30 p.m.

I wasn't sure til I played the beta and... Got a collector's edition. Can't wait! Fot those wondering about pve/pvp, its your choice. Play with a friend,group,guild,legion or solo. Perfect! The graphics are great and tho it took a little practice the wings are going to spoil me forever...way better than a mount. There is a monthly fee of $14.99 wich can be reduced thru pre-paying to get the monthly price in the $11.33ish range (to lazy to look it up).
  • Suicide - June 30, 2009 3:30 a.m.

I would soo play this zomfg!
  • ChristianWitzel - June 29, 2009 5:11 p.m.

I've been watching this game ever since I first heard about it almost a year ago, and the anticipation just keeps building every time I see something new posted up about Aion. Even through the mixed beta reviews, Aion looks like it's going to shape up to be a definite competitor in the MMO-Market!
  • Diamondis - June 25, 2009 11:57 a.m.

That would've been clever if I'd mentioned it's pace, which was just as slow as Final Fantasy's.
  • Frexerik - June 21, 2009 1:55 p.m.

am i the only one who did not understand howardroark's comment?? :S the game looks nice but not really anything i would buy...
  • Craza - June 21, 2009 3:10 a.m.

Are you going to have to pay a monthly fee? Is it free? Do you have to only buy it once, like Guild Wars? Waghhhh!
  • runstooslow - June 18, 2009 5:03 p.m.

Looks fun cant wait to play it
  • VikVik - June 18, 2009 4:56 a.m.

i let go of the entire MMO genre after playin wow for 4 years and WAR for 1 year, i got to the point where idf some says MMO i want to kill him lol, console gamin to me has more sense of achivment cause atleast at some pint you know there is an end to the game
  • HowardRoark - June 18, 2009 4:14 a.m.

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?