We Recommend

• apickl72 - June 9, 2013 8:40 p.m.

halo 5? i wish!!!! (no really i do) but most likely 2014 e3
  • sandplasma - June 9, 2013 12:32 p.m.

Prediction: Nintendo announces it will finally create a competitive system.
  • Frieza - June 8, 2013 6:10 p.m.

Here's a prediction: "Nintendo will announce that the new Smash Bros. will be released for the holidays this year, but will eventually be delayed 6 months because of reasons."
  • Nines - June 8, 2013 5:25 p.m.

There's nothing interesting for me. I hope they have some surprises, otherwise... Also, forget about HL3 this summer. VALVE isn't coming to E3.
  • Dadyo238 - June 8, 2013 12:37 p.m.

If The Last Guardian appears with gameplay, I think I will just nerdgasm then and there.
  • shawksta - June 8, 2013 12:32 p.m.

It's still itching me over what the F*ck Retro Studios is doing. Star Fox and F-Zero are tempting to say but it's too easy. All we know for sure is that the company recently hired artists from Vigil games development team (Darksiders) and Naughty Dog's, Eric Kozlowsky. Kozlowsky specifically stated this new game could be the crowning achievement in his artistic career. Meaning the game, whatever it is, is gonna have one hell of an artstyle especially because Eric said he didn't like having to constantly make the same artstyle on uncharted.
  • alllifeinfate - June 7, 2013 1:34 p.m.

Some of them do make sense...wouldn't be surprised if more than half of these came true, and they would make an editorial of it.
  • chriszewski - June 7, 2013 1:29 p.m.

I really enjoyed this list. The Rare dev'd game will be a Banjo Kazooie tho Probably best they don't touch KI since slide #95 would likely be the reality.
  • Unoriginal - June 7, 2013 12:38 p.m.

Half Life 3, The Last Guardian, Acid Ghost, Project H.A.M.M.E.R., Final Fantasy vs. XIII, Kingdom Hearts 3 and the real Duke Nukem Forever will be announced as Vita exclusives.
  • Mr.YumYums - June 7, 2013 11:43 a.m.

The Last Guardian :( I want to believe..
  • archnite - June 7, 2013 10:08 a.m.

21, 26, 55, 97, and 103 are the best. If they announce a forth Uncharted it sure as hell better be a kart racer. Barring that I would love for Naughty Dog to bring back Jak.
  • agentkuo - June 7, 2013 9:44 a.m.

I think he nailed Nintendo. As they've shown in previous years, they'll just announce a bunch of really great new games that won't come out for at least a year. And then after they do come out...thats it, thats as good as it gets for the Wii U.
  • archnite - June 7, 2013 10:09 a.m.

I hope they mention Acid Ghost, I've always wanted a game like that, if its even real...
  • shawksta - June 7, 2013 6:26 p.m.

Games are as good as consoles get, all of them, features arent gonna cut it for PS4 and Xbox One. And Frankly, E3 2010 has almost all of their revealed games release the same year, so who knows.
  • JarkayColt - June 7, 2013 8:36 a.m.

I like how most of these weren't serious predictions so much as they were just funny observations based on previous E3's, like Nintendo announcing a bigger handheld or Sony "not forgetting about the Vita". Besides the blatantly humourous ones (slide 21, so much lolz), I think about 1/4 these are likely to happen, which, as far as predictions go, would actually be quite an achievement. I'm most interested in seeing if slide 43 and 44 turn out to be true. It's very likely that it could happen. I want to see how badly Sony tries to sidestep the questions everybody wants answers to (assuming they have something to hide.) If it turns out Sony and Microsoft are going to be as bad as each other, in an ideal world, I would expect everybody to back the WiiU until they get the message...but I doubt that will happen. But yeah, I'm actually the most interested in seeing how Sony does, particularly how they intend to keep the disenfranchised Xbox crowd. I'm expecting Nintendo to "win" E3, but like slide 3 predicts, because they have foregone a proper conference this time, no one would really acknowledge it as such. Plus it's kinda hard to compare to two console reveals (well, more like console "clarifications", I guess XD)
  • Swedish_Chef - June 7, 2013 8:23 a.m.

You forgot Gabe Newell coming down from the heavens causing the entire Internet to applaud, showing off the SteamBox which as it turns out is better than both the Xbox One and PS4 combined causing the Internet to cheer in joy and then proceeding to hold up 3 fingers, announcing the Black box which will contain Left 4 Dead 3, Portal 3, Team Fortress 3 and finally Half Life 3 all of which will run on their new engine and will be launch titles for the SteamBox causing the Internet to blow their load. He will then proceed to tell people that they hope it will be worth the wait before rising back up into the heavens, steam sales and magic dust from his glorious beard following him. ...What do you mean I'm being delusional?!
  • archnite - June 7, 2013 10:11 a.m.

If your right I hope you realize someone is going to have to be on jizz cleaning duty and you just volunteered.
  • Swedish_Chef - June 8, 2013 2:48 a.m.

...I'll go grab a bucket and a mop...
  • Mr.YumYums - June 7, 2013 11:28 a.m.

Laughed so hard at my work at a bank that I almost got fired.. no lie.