• HeavyTank - April 17, 2010 6:05 p.m.

Okay, who the hell is this Jim Sterling? I just read his Wikipedia entry, it isn't as impressive as to justify all these "OMFG EPIC" comments... "Jim Sterling is a television producer and writer. A native of Boulder, Colorado, Sterling moved to the West Coast in 1988 to attend Pepperdine University. After graduation, he worked at 20th Century Fox as production assistant. Later he acted, wrote and produced the independent film Gunplay (1994), a dark comedy which became a cult favorite through minimal German distribution. Sterling also wrote an article for the site GamesRadar."
  • JimSterling - April 17, 2010 6:34 p.m.

HeavyTank: Psst ... wrong Jim Sterling.
  • linkganon - April 17, 2010 7:39 p.m.

here's an obvious one, how about one of those soldiers from the metal gear universe. here's why, they'd be stupid and would be unable to watch them as somebody would sneak in easily and snatch the kid when they are not looking. next, colonel volgin is an obvious one because he hates capitalism, he might end up electrocuting your kids and act like nothing happened. and since sephiroth is on here, why not post raiden in his metal gear solid 2 skull suit. lol, not even a grown man (President Johnson) could determine his gender. last one i feel like mentioning is solidus because he'd kidnap and send your child to war, and your child would look a lot like raiden.
  • SausageLozenge - April 17, 2010 8:04 p.m.

Gamesradar has gone too far this time! What give them the write to tell me who I can and can't let watch my kids. Don't tell me how to raise my kids! I don't tell you how to review games! oh wait...
  • Clovin64 - April 17, 2010 8:20 p.m.

Sephy would be the best babysitter ever! Kratos would probably be a bad influence though. I wouldn't be confortable leaving my kids alone with a very angry bald tattooed man who wears nothing but a loincloth and a frown.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - April 17, 2010 8:49 p.m.

i have got to play heavy rain.
  • Felixthecat - April 17, 2010 9:06 p.m.

@HeavyTank & everyone asking who Jim Sterling is Mr Sterling is an awesome jarnalist with awesome jarnalistic skill's. He is also very funny and cool and I love him. In an actual explanation, he's a writer for Destructoid who used to live in the UK and moved to US. He know's everything about Sonic.
  • DriveShaft - April 17, 2010 9:59 p.m.

*shudders* WaLuigi...
  • lovinmyps3 - April 17, 2010 10:41 p.m.

The Origami Killer entry was pretty damn funny. "We can't put our fingers on it, but something tells us that he may not be trustworthy." Ha! =D
  • coolbeans - April 18, 2010 3:49 a.m.

in the waluigi u said wario instead of waluigi...
  • BluePikmin - April 18, 2010 11:47 a.m.

I'd say two diglets per child would work
  • jakery22 - April 18, 2010 2:06 p.m.

I would definitely trust Kratos with my Children. :P. I mean who would seriously try and do anything with him there. :L. No idea who jim sterling is (so i pretty much fail there)But from this article and what everything everyone says about him he must be epic. :L.
  • Alfredhitchshot23 - April 19, 2010 2:41 a.m.

F**K Tingle!!!!!
  • g4m3rk1dd - April 19, 2010 2:31 p.m.

now do a article explaining the top 7 that you want them around :|
  • SumthingStupid - April 20, 2010 11:21 a.m.

What about the clown from twisted metal?
  • HeavyTank - April 22, 2010 1:35 a.m.

...knowing everything about Sonic makes you cool now?Guh-reat. (TO EVERYONE WHO MIGHT TROLL ME, I'M JOKING)
  • Millikin - September 7, 2010 1:32 p.m.

You forgot Voldo from Soul Calibur. He has the scouts symbol on his crotch.
  • kangaroocory - November 20, 2010 2:26 a.m.

What's the origami killer from? I don't get it.