• thesandman126 - January 15, 2013 9:18 p.m.

I'm pretty sure "Bloom Valley" is from Fallout 3... Nonetheless, amazing screenshots! I really wish I had a gaming quality PC to enjoy all of the wonderful mods out there. :(
  • Divine Paladin - January 21, 2013 11:58 a.m.

Yeah, that looks like the Capital Wasteland to me, too. The lack of any living trees or anything and the atmosphere give it away for me. If that IS Skyrim, I'd be pleasantly surprised.
  • Vittles05 - January 15, 2013 9:54 a.m.

Looking through these gave me a random idea for the website: the ability to save/favorite articles to your profile.
  • Skate360 - January 15, 2013 2:53 p.m.

Thats a great idea!
  • mbavalo - January 15, 2013 8:56 a.m.

This game undoubtedly has made history
  • Spartan_91 - January 15, 2013 8:35 a.m.

It's times like these I wish i could afford even decent gaming pc
  • Bugs63 - January 14, 2013 10:04 a.m.

Believe me you've got to have a very powerful gaming computer to run these mods. I've tried it myself using a video Nvidia GTX 560 3gb Ram, Memory 12 Gb Ram & 1tb SSD Sata 3 drive. and my machine still has a very low frame rate. I know it's not the fastest machine but I figured it would run better then it did. The key mod is a library that allows Directx 11 rendering and it takes it's toll especially on my machine.:(
  • AnghellicKarma - January 13, 2013 9:13 p.m.

It'd be nice if there was a way to download all of these in a zip file!
  • ObliqueZombie - January 13, 2013 8:37 p.m.

Skyrim was honestly one of the main reasons I wanted a gaming PC. I'm too far rooted to not play a multiplatform game on my Xbox, what for my friends, the controllers (yes yes, I know most PC games have that compatibility), and petty achievements. But Skyrim? I don't think I can ever go back to the console version of it. The mods I use are too useful, too beautiful, and too much goddamn fun.
  • NCRranger - January 13, 2013 7:45 p.m.

what mods were they using because these are amazing
  • pl4y4h - January 13, 2013 6:29 p.m.

21 looks real
  • ChiChiRocket - January 14, 2013 3:35 p.m.

I seriously felt like they just stuck in a photograph for that one.
  • poopaloop1 - January 13, 2013 3:40 p.m.

Wow #6
  • jackthemenace - January 13, 2013 11:50 a.m.

Man, those were gorgeous. If only anything could look that good on console. I did have the urge to rush and play Skyrim now, but very quickly remembered that even with my HDMI cable, it still looks horrible on my Xbox.
  • Slayer11496 - January 13, 2013 11:01 a.m.

Most of these were taken with mods, if not all
  • WooddieBone - January 13, 2013 2:53 p.m.

Doesn't really matter. Skyrim was made to be modded and the only way to experience the game is to play it modded. It really shows how Bethesda is a developer genious.