• Conman93 - November 28, 2009 1:49 a.m.

No way dj hero is under the radar. There was loads of ads for it over here in ireland
  • SuperGoomba64 - November 28, 2009 1:43 a.m.

I bought Chinatown Wars where my cookie. Also not sure if was released in 09, but Killing Floor on PC is a very good
  • key0blade - November 28, 2009 1:33 a.m.

I keep wondering why nobody has played GTA Chinatown Wars yet, being one of my favorite games. Ever...
  • AyJay - November 28, 2009 12:06 a.m.

Will be getting DJ Hero this Christmas.
  • waynski1457 - November 27, 2009 11:04 p.m.

Under-the-radar? Really? There's some games that deserve to be here much more than that. What about Osmos, Madballs iB:I, I MAED A GAEM W/ Z0MB1ES, etc? This definitely needs a follow-up.
  • TheWebSwinger - November 27, 2009 10:13 p.m.

More like "2009's under-the-GAMESradar-games", amiritegaiz?!? ...gaiz?
  • Yeager1122 - November 27, 2009 9:14 p.m.

I didnt buy any of these maybe i should pick one up.
  • AaronTheGamingGeek - November 27, 2009 8:54 p.m.

Here are some other good to great games that went under the radar. if i say some games that was in the radar please tell. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising NHL 2010 Muramasa: The Demon Blade IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Bubble Bobble Plus! Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Fuel Demigod And Yet It Moves and some others
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - November 27, 2009 7:58 p.m.

You could have replaced that dj hero paragraph with a mention of Okami (even if this is 09).
  • JoeMasturbaby - November 27, 2009 7 p.m.

@SuperBadnik: odd coincidence you posted right before me. i love GTA:CW, and you dont because youve never played it im sure.
  • JoeMasturbaby - November 27, 2009 6:59 p.m.

not being an owner of current gen. consoles, i was kinda hoping the platforms would be listed along with the game. but i loved reading all this.
  • SuperBadnik - November 27, 2009 6:59 p.m.

Just accept it. Nobody cares about GTA: Chinatown Wars.
  • TheCreamFilling - November 27, 2009 6:45 p.m.

Shadow Complex was a huge surprise for me. I normally hate side scrolling games but this made me totally change what I think about them.
  • JohnnyMaverik - November 27, 2009 6:44 p.m.

Hmmm... most of those games are just games that reviewed well but didn't sell millions of copies, however I woulden't call most of them under-rated, atleast half of them did very well in gterms of sales for what they were...
  • erreip199 - November 27, 2009 6:32 p.m.

i own torchlight and chinatown wars been planing to get dead space extraction, Trials HD, shadow complex, my personal radar is allways on the look of games with good gameplay
  • crumbdunky - November 27, 2009 6:29 p.m.

Under the radar? Well, in the Uk sdome aren't even getting releases-Demon's Souls and Excite Bots for two! Anyway, personal moans aside I'd heard of all of these before release(FFS the aaaages it took Trine to release was embarrassing andeveryone knew about it-justfew of us, sadly as it's pretty cool, didn't care!)and can't really call any of them belowthe radar in truth. Maybe they weren't expected to be as good as they were in some cases but it's not like many pulled up any trees in the sales world anyway! And Shodow Complex is possibly the single most hped XBLA game ever made! Uner the Rasar? It was born on the radar while it's mum weas transmitting it's existence and amazing-ness well before conception! I think it might have MADE a few radars myself.
  • noobeater - November 27, 2009 6:23 p.m.

trials HD is good albeit very very tough towards the end shadow complex was awesome. and deserves better
  • darkvare - November 27, 2009 5:32 p.m.

sorry for double post but zigs machinarium is actually a flash game so is not demanding in the slightest
  • darkvare - November 27, 2009 5:31 p.m.

maquinarium rocks even if it is a little short excite bots sucks balls though
  • zigs - November 27, 2009 5:17 p.m.

Just wanted to say that I always love these sorts of articles on GamesRadar. Read all the ones you've done in this similar vain in the past and it always inspires me to try some of the mentioned games. Great reads, always, and really beneficial to us gamers who are a bit bored of the norm. Unfortunately, the only games in this list that interest me i've already played/own (excluding Machinarium, but my PC has a terrible spec for gaming)