• whatsherface - December 5, 2009 2:11 a.m.

I think Magician's Quest for the DS was overlooked by a lot.
  • fionnoh - December 3, 2009 4:22 p.m.

i loved little kings story!! i was stuck playing my wii for so damn long. wasn't that big of a fan of excite-bot trick racing though. it was good, but not great.
  • DoctorNuclear - December 3, 2009 6:58 a.m.

I think some of the most painfully overlooked games of the year were the Bit.Trip games on WiiWare.
  • johnthe5th - December 2, 2009 3:30 a.m.

haha oops my bad... just realized the ginormous "2009" on the title... that explains the whole okami thing lol
  • johnthe5th - December 2, 2009 3:20 a.m.

?!?! No Okami?? Who are you and what have you done with GamesRadar?! Haha anyway I'm really glad someone mentioned Aion. It's REALLY fun and has gorgeous graphics. It actually has a pretty steady community and I'm hoping it will keep growing in the future and not go the way of all the other MMOs that dare to compete with WoW...
  • gmilf71 - December 1, 2009 4:34 a.m.

Dude DJ hero is so fun. I might actually want to buy that.
  • chinesesoldier - December 1, 2009 3:19 a.m.

Trine, GTA Chinatown Wars (Chinatown!), and Rock Band Unplugged are games I would love to get.
  • Tomsta666 - November 30, 2009 11:10 p.m.

To be fair GamesRadar a lot of these games were fairly high profile. Albeit most of them downloadable, but still they generated a lot of hype. That said I just wanted to comment on the Maw. That game was an absolute joy to play. What I loved about it was it's extreme N64iness (If that made sense) Real fun game. Twisted Pixel are a studio to keep an eye on thats for sure!!
  • Cyberninja - November 30, 2009 9:34 p.m.

where is muramasa you should have put it here instead of dj hero dj hero may be good but i not about spend 120 dollars on a turntable for 1 game
  • Metroidhunter32 - November 29, 2009 9:26 p.m.

I can't belive you missed Muramasa.
  • jackthemenace - November 29, 2009 9:57 a.m.

i havent even HEARD of half of these! but a couple look interesting, like demons souls
  • Romination - November 29, 2009 8:47 a.m.

@SuperBadnik I care too. So there. HENRY HATSWORTH MENTION!!!! Seriously, please, if anyone out there owns a DS, fucking WONDERFUL GAME.
  • legory - November 29, 2009 7:08 a.m.

The Maw wasn't released in 2009. It was released in 2008. ;)
  • SuperBadnik - November 29, 2009 12:17 a.m.

@JoeMasturbaby: Never said i didn't like GTA: CW.
  • Alipeewee - November 28, 2009 6:57 p.m.

Where's Deadly Creatures? One of th best Wii games of the year, and no mention? And yeah, DJ hero adverts are playing non-stop in the UK
  • SumthingStupid - November 28, 2009 6:48 p.m.

the Maw was awsome and shawdow complex was super hyped by Cliffy B
  • AuthorityFigure - November 28, 2009 3:06 p.m.

DJ Hero is garbage. Who's gonna' be playing that in 5 (or even 1) year?
  • Fransinn - November 28, 2009 10:47 a.m.

Great games! But the scoring is feeling kinda random.
  • kor2disturbed - November 28, 2009 7:25 a.m.

How was shadow complex and trials HD under the radar? Both were awesome. I bought both of them and the maw. But I can understand the maw. The maw is a game that will easily be overlooked by a hardcore gamer.
  • zigs - November 28, 2009 1:59 a.m.

@darkvare awesome! thanks for the heads up, and excuse my idiocy :P Gunna give that a crack tomorrow then, cheers!