• yonderTheGreat - September 10, 2012 7:49 p.m.

"Every click counts" Oh, the irony on GamesRadar, the site that tries to hide the 22 clicks it's trying to get for its advertisers for this article. Oh the juicy, juicy irony. Shut up Alanis Morisetters.
  • Risonhighmer - September 10, 2012 9:08 p.m.

These articles don't even work for me anymore. I can't look at anything other than the first page. It started happening to friends of mine now too. Gamesradar, get your shit together and make your site work properly on chrome.
  • GR_TomMagrino - September 11, 2012 11:19 a.m.

The "Next" button on the slide doesn't work for you?
  • Martin Caine - September 11, 2012 12:51 p.m.

If I press the next button a few extra blank lines appear above the advert (Chrome fully updated). Kinda annoying if you just want to skim through the games.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - September 10, 2012 9:30 p.m.

IT'S LIKE RAYYYY-EEEEE-AAAAAYYYYYYYYYNE
  • ninjaemperor - September 10, 2012 7:47 p.m.

Holy crap The Last Phoenix looks amazing.
  • Child Of Death - September 10, 2012 6:56 p.m.

I recently just got into the indie game scene and I am amazed at the talent and originality of indie game programmers. Im glad they are getting some recognition of the awesome work they do.
  • WaffleLeech - September 10, 2012 6:05 p.m.

Glad to see you guys noticed Fly'n, that one caught my eye immediately as I was browsing the games and I just had to put in my vote.
  • Zaneer568 - September 10, 2012 4:17 p.m.

Another AWESOME Greenlight game is Project Zomboid...just sayin'.
  • Cruddi - September 10, 2012 5:57 p.m.

I agree completely, i check that page every night... REALLY looking forward to it :D
  • Scuffles - September 10, 2012 3:35 p.m.

Yay two or three games I didn't know about and probably wouldn't have found because Greenlight is a steaming mess. Hopefully they get the interface worked out. Either way glad to find a few more games worthy of some upvoting :)
  • patbateman17 - September 10, 2012 2:38 p.m.

Hooray I won a watch! Oh...wrong discussion.