• helen-tyler - August 22, 2012 8:51 a.m.

what Ethel explained I'm amazed that someone able to make $8678 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you read this web page http://bit.ly/O27xtp (Navigate through the site for more details and how to get started)
  • Turtman - August 21, 2012 3:16 p.m.

Crash Team Racing is superior. End of discussion.
  • sarah-brown - August 21, 2012 11:38 a.m.

what Leslie responded I'm stunned that anyone can get paid $6472 in four weeks on the computer. have you read this website http://bit.ly/O27xtp (Click "Home" on the menu bar)
  • MangoPasta - August 21, 2012 8:47 a.m.

I like Mario Kart, but I dislike when people look at another kart racing game (Modnation Racers, or LittleigPlanet Karting) and dismiss it as a "Mario Kart rip off"...it just irks me a lot when people do that... Mario Kart is a solid game, but is isn't an entire genre by itself...
  • Slider64 - August 21, 2012 4:16 a.m.

Dante1924 the internet needs more people like you, teaching others how to deal with pathetic trolls. Let me just say thanks to you, love when people expose internet idiots for the time wasting jerks they are. In a perfect world they would just get banned for being an a-hole. ps: Love how reliable Mario Kart is, every system gets a solid entry, I like good games....sold.
  • phoenix_wings - August 20, 2012 7:52 p.m.

Mario Kart is 20 years old? ...now I feel old. Still an awesome game. Had a bit of a trip down memory lane with a friend of mine just a few weeks ago. We played every Mario Kart in the entire series, but got caught up on Super Circuit, seeing as how the virtual console title on the 3DS couldn't be played multiplayer.
  • Z-man427 - August 20, 2012 5:47 p.m.

My sister and I, up until a few months ago, still had weekly MK64 tournaments. It was just the two of us, but it was something we always did. MK7 might be a better game, but I MK64 has a permanent place in my gamer heart, just for the memories.
  • communinja - August 20, 2012 4:09 p.m.

...i rather enjoyed Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest... Granted, it wasn't a Final Fantasy game by any stretch of the imagination, but it was still a fun game.
  • J-Fid - August 20, 2012 3:41 p.m.

You couldn't wait until next Monday GR? SMK came out in Japan on Aug. 27.
  • CountRichtertoffen - August 20, 2012 2:29 p.m.

It's weird how Mario Kart seems to be one of the only successful series of spinoff games (along with Super Smash Bros. and a few others). It's just a consistently excellent and popular game.
  • lightsideluc - August 20, 2012 10:55 a.m.

>And that's why Nintendo has never released another console based around innovative, easily-misused technology. Hurr hurr, I C wat U did thar.
  • J-Fid - August 20, 2012 3:31 p.m.

Aw man, you beat me to it.
  • Moondoggie1157 - August 20, 2012 5:47 p.m.

Haha, yea you get to it first... Damn.
  • TheFabricOfTime - August 20, 2012 10:36 a.m.

I love Mario Kart because there's many ways to play. You can use weapons in different ways. You can drift and boost. Aim for the lead, or play it safe in the back to boost forward to 1st at the end of the race. You can take shortcuts or take the safe route. Anyway you play, it's still a blast after so many years.
  • Cyberninja - August 20, 2012 10:30 a.m.

I love Mario Kart because you can always come back to it later, without tons of practice.