• aequitas13 - September 26, 2010 11:54 p.m.

Great list! Only one I didn't see I thought I would... Flashback.
  • Kezmer - September 26, 2010 11:39 p.m.

Lufia on XBLA or PSN, I dont care if they are remakes those games on the SNES are awesome, I know a new DS game is coming out in October but we need a proper HD remake of those games.
  • Duke1394 - September 26, 2010 9:31 p.m.

Many good franchises like System Shock have been "Forgotten" but at least they have worthy sucessors (Bioshock)
  • jacob_kreed - September 26, 2010 7:29 p.m.

Elite, Star Glider, Chuckle Egg, Jet Set Willy, Uridium, Sabre Wolf, Trans AM, Falcon Series, Super WonderBoy, Green Beret, Action Force, Where the hell is Stunt Car Racer !!!
  • Zeos - September 26, 2010 3:12 p.m.

Man I miss Tie Fighter, I used to have so much fun when I was kid playing that with a my joystick. (lol)
  • TitanofRock21 - September 26, 2010 12:24 p.m.

I swear I would do Absolutely despicable things If they remade the entire legacy of Kain series for the ps3. I only Played Soul Reaver and was unable to play the others due to extreme poorness. But soul reaver got me sooo hooked. i must have played that game like 30 times in a row. I'd go back and play the rest but sadly i myself am not very backwards compatible. Also Killer Instinct was the absolute Shite when i was a kid. Cinder is a beast. oh and Battle toads totally. and the vikings were fun too. But seriously......I would like assassinate infant puppies to play a revamped legacy of Kain series....So make it now! Great article GR.....also these ReCAPTCHA's are getting so rediculous that i can't even tell if its just mashing existing words together to create a new alphabet or what?
  • sleepy92ismypsn - September 26, 2010 11:53 a.m.

Crash Bandicoot!!! and I don't mean those shitty PS2 games. Naughty Dog needs to buy back the rights and make a Crash game on PS3 now! We all know that's never going to happen. Oh well, at least my Twisted Metal dream came true.
  • Mikurotoro - September 26, 2010 6:39 a.m.

Oh yes there are many games I want to see come back. I want all 39 or so Game & Watch games to be remade for Wii in a collection similar to the Game & Watch Gallery games. Also the lesser known NES classics like Ice Climber, Balloon Fight, Mach Rider, Clu Clu Land, Wrecking Crew, etc. Oh and Mario Paint.
  • SewerNeo180 - September 26, 2010 1:37 a.m.

I have to agree on Smuggler's Run I would LOVE if R* rebooted it again. Also TimeSplitters needs a reboot, there was a 4th one on the way, but it got canned since now Crysis 2 is being made..
  • DriveShaft - September 25, 2010 9:44 p.m.

Tomba, Starfox how I miss you
  • kicking222 - September 25, 2010 9:42 p.m.

My nominee: "Mr. Bones". The end.
  • ensabahnur - September 25, 2010 9 p.m.

How about Double Dragon, now i know they were on XBOX Live for the classic but its gone now. What happens with that. I never got to download it so im screwed on the classic.
  • RedHarlow - September 25, 2010 8 p.m.

Oh Shinobi on PS2. It caused so much rage. Sooo much anger. I broke a controller playing it. I got so angry I threw the controller and broke it open. The constantly draining health mechanic was so cheap. I still have yet to beat Shinobi to this day. I refuse to even pick it up.
  • Nanook - September 25, 2010 7:50 p.m.

Lost Vikings = Yes, Please.
  • kor2disturbed - September 25, 2010 7:18 p.m.

Also what about a System Shock remake?
  • kor2disturbed - September 25, 2010 7:12 p.m.

To be honest I didn't recognize very many after page one, but if I had to pick I would probably want either a Battletoads or Legacy of Kain remake.
  • BigLandoz - September 25, 2010 7:08 p.m.

MOTHERFUCKING MUTANT LEAGUE FOOTBALL!!!
  • KnightDehumidifier - September 25, 2010 6:41 p.m.

To answer as to what happened to Rare that caused them to lose all of their imagination and creativity of the past, the answer is Kinectimals.
  • CitizenWolfie - September 25, 2010 5:48 p.m.

A friend of mine (both graduated an Illustration course together) once said he did some freelance work on some character concepts for a new Killer Instinct game. I was excited that a new KI was in production but then he never heard back off the client so maybe it was canned?
  • jimmyhill11 - September 25, 2010 5:45 p.m.

Onimusha, much more my cup of tea than the button bashing combo fests of recent times.