• nik41507 - April 30, 2009 11:17 p.m.

never mind the other comment was 15th. ryno POSTED WHILE I WAS TYPING!!!!!!!!! reCAPTCHA yvette makes
  • Fancy Rat - April 30, 2009 11:15 p.m.

God DAMN! Someone else in the world played Jet Moto! Why in the hell has that game not been remade?
  • nik41507 - April 30, 2009 11:15 p.m.

i wish Command and Conquer: Generals was up there. I know for FACT the next game will not be Generals 2. Sigh....................One day..... also, 14TH!!!!!!!! reCAPTCHA: steelier and
  • ryno - April 30, 2009 11:11 p.m.

Okami deserves a sequel, a psp port, and an anime made after it.
  • SwishiestB0g - April 30, 2009 11:10 p.m.

breakdown!! god that game was amazing, i looked at mirror's edge and it was (almost) the same thing, just more running and less gunning. also, Seaman though my friends made fun of me, was one of my all time favorite games. It made me so proud to see them grow up, and then hate me for leaving them :)
  • b8z - April 30, 2009 11:07 p.m.

Good to see war of the monsters getting a mention that game was awesome and so much fun, pity there wasnt a warzone 2100 mention though, on todays consoles/pc they could probably get away with just redoing the graphics and re-releasing imo.
  • crabbo - April 30, 2009 11:06 p.m.

I think Chibi Robo could be turned into a franchise. Granted it did receive a DS sequel, however i'd like to see a full fledged console based sequel. I think it would work better on the PS3 and 360. Keep it in fashion with the top chibi etc, using leader boards to establish such, and perhaps coop?
  • Amnesiac - April 30, 2009 10:56 p.m.

Oh god, I've been dying for an HD sequel to Psi-Ops. Shame we'll probably never see one what with Midway's current state...
  • schmeidenkamp - April 30, 2009 10:51 p.m.

thank you for mentioning Nights and Jet Moto. Heres some more that I thought deserved a nod: 1. Zombies ant My Neighbors 2. Vectorman 3. Virtua Cop 4. Three Dirty Dwarves those are just some games I yearn to experience again : /
  • Unoriginal - April 30, 2009 10:40 p.m.

One..Hundred...Twenty...Five You guys are doing to good. Way to good! The features just keep comming. Im gonna have to read them in shifts.
  • FierceDeity - April 30, 2009 10:33 p.m.

man armed and dangerous was such a legendary game if a little short and i bought geist and eternal darkenss in janurary and still played them rented the hell outta legend of dragoon on ps1 but never got far
  • Cyberninja - April 30, 2009 10:14 p.m.

i agree with you newer players wont be able enjoy these gems (First)