• Biiaaatch - May 3, 2009 9:31 p.m.

Those were great games at their times, hope some of them will get their sequel. Nice list, although there are many games left behind. Few of them, just out of my head right now... - The lost Vikings (PC) - Deus Ex (PC) - Comanche M.O. (PC) - Stunts (PC) - Street Fighter (Amiga) It's difficult to recall the names of a lot of games :)
  • mangloid - May 3, 2009 4:45 p.m.

The one game I wish a sequel would happen for that's not on this list is Snatcher.
  • pogo - May 3, 2009 12:06 p.m.

he only game i played on this list is star wars republic commando 3 years ago
  • jackrabbitslims - May 3, 2009 7:16 a.m.

War of the Monsters! One of my fav multiplayer games
  • Mirako - May 3, 2009 5:02 a.m.

Tech Romancer was a great game, I would love to see a sequel.
  • Kruse - May 2, 2009 3:50 p.m.

What about Freelancer? That game was worthy of a sequel.
  • Cybermaster - May 2, 2009 2:57 p.m.

The World Ends With You needs a sequal, or else I'm storming into Squeenix HQ and using my mastered Ice Risers pin on them to spell certain doom.
  • Skykid - May 2, 2009 1:28 p.m.

I want Republic Commando sequel, I want it bad. Realllllly bad.
  • crusnik2112 - May 2, 2009 1:22 p.m.

Finaly Someone Remembered Legends of Dragoon. It was as they said an epic RPG. IF they made a sequel i would buy whatever system it was comming on (if not Xbox360)
  • wiggie2gone - May 2, 2009 12:59 p.m.

Rocket Jockey I could go for a remake of that game
  • KHfan - May 2, 2009 11:09 a.m.

i f-ing loved i ninja, played it all the time but the only bit i can remembr now is the level were u have to jump over stupid logs to get passed the level, i could never do that =(
  • Ulukai - May 2, 2009 10:51 a.m.

Yea Clive Barkers Undying should of been included. Great list though, i was so happy to see OUTCAST make the list, it's my favourite game ever and everyone should play it!!!! =) A lot of the ps2 games on the list i have never heard of, even after i did a lot of research to see if i missed any underappreciated gems (yea im sad). This list should come in handy. I just hope the unoffical Outcast sequel eventually gets released or i become a billionaire so i can buy the rights and get a sequel made myself. =P
  • SandroTheMaster - May 2, 2009 9:33 a.m.

I'm impressed that they actually put some (very) few PC games here. Sure, it counted with a bunch of expected Adventures (I was half expecting Gabriel Knight up there, fully aware it had sequels), some jokes (like Space Bunnies Must Die) and the terrifyingly obvious (Planescape: Torment, the RPG that makes all Final Fantasy ashamed of calling themselves so), still it had a couple of surprises. Namely, Sacrifice and, much more surprisingly, Terra Nova. Still, the PC has tons of missed opportunities. Just to cite one of the top of my head: Die By The Sword. Like a lot of games in this list, it was actually below average and suffered from technological limitations, but taking note of that game's mutilation-based combat married with a workable version of its force-direction-origin oriented controls for strikes would be incredible. Too bad they made the story too generic and were trying with controls way ahead of its time.
  • caboose4400 - May 2, 2009 6:08 a.m.

i freaking agree war of the monsters should have goten a sequel that was one kick ass game too bad it didnt though.....
  • FiragaShark - May 2, 2009 3:43 a.m.

War of the Monsters. I can't believe that you guys actually support that game! I friggin LOVE it!
  • Ed1 - May 2, 2009 3:03 a.m.

this may so stupid (which i hope not), but what about DIDDY KONG RACING?
  • SkinnyJr - May 2, 2009 1:36 a.m.

what? No heavenly sword? mmmmaybe dark sector? It had a lot of potential
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - May 1, 2009 10:45 p.m.

the world needs a new bubsy game. People would even forget about swine flu then.
  • MGS4SolidSnake - May 1, 2009 10:18 p.m.

you guys have GUN up there but u dont have the much better version of it..Red Dead Revolver...that had an amazing story mode combined with a great competitive split screen
  • erreip199 - May 1, 2009 10:06 p.m.

I freaking love Geist the concept is just too awesome XD i can easily say its my favourite forgotten game ever