Topics

E3 Nintendo

• BladedFalcon - June 14, 2012 4:08 p.m.

I have to commend Henry for scrapping the bottom of the barrel hard enough to get whopping 11 reasons to justify Nintendo's disastrous press conference. Sadly, they are all rubbish, and easily rebbutable, allow me to demonstrate: -Nintendo Land isn't as bad as it seems Perhaps not, but it is definitely not as good or as revolutionary as Nintendo wanted to make you think it was. Showing the game for more time than any other thing in the conference, treating it better than a AAA property when it's far from being one. I don't doubt it could end up being a pretty fun distraction, and a strong hook for casuals. But it's still a pretty fucking terrible card to play as your big reveal for the show, no matter how you slice it. -Wii U is likely launching with a Mario game Yes, a console Mario game that ALREADY looks lesser and more dumbed down than it's PORTABLE counterpart for the 3DS. And this is a probable fact by just reading the previews of this site for both games. Hoo-fucking-rray. -The Wii U has some great features Nintendo didn’t talk about. Er... This only further highlights how terrible their conference was, all of them. And yes, those a nifty features, specially the backwards compatibility one. But you're also trying to put in there things that aren't really confirmed yet, like the some kind of achievement system. But most importantly, none of these features really help sell the idea that the Wii U is truly unique and a must own console. -The Wii U has more third-party support than what was at the press conference. Um... As much more as it can have that they didn't announce. You what's more noticeable? the third party games that are coming within the next year that are NOT coming to the Wii U anytime soon: Tomb Raider, Bioshock: Infinite, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising: Revengance, Lords of Shadows 2, Spliter cell: Blacklist, Hitman: Absolution, Resident Evil 6, dmc. Do I need to go on? Granted, not all of these are confirmed to NOT appear with the Wii U, and they still might. But as of now, potential Wii U owners can't count on any of those titles at all. And this IS a pretty bad thing, since so far, the Wii U has shown itself to be mostly comparable to the current consoles, but what good is that if it doesn't even have most of the catalog the other two consoles easily have? And I am not even counting on all the games that have already been released that are still not coming out for the Wii U. -Platinum Games is developing a Wii U game. That is undoubtedly cool, and easily one of the biggest missed announcements of the Nintendo E3 conference. But you know what's cooler? Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. And that's one Platinum title that so far isn't coming for the Wii U. Want another one? Anarchy Reigns. That's two platinum games that- AREN'T being developed for the Wii U. -ZombiU isn't Red Steel. By comparing it to Red Steel, you're only reminding people why this COULD be another Red Steel. And need I remind you that back before Red Steel actually came out, everyone was slack jawed and astounded by it? and how everyone swore it was more than solid and was going to be a killer app? Yeah... You still have no way of proving this won't be the case for ZombiU. Hopefully it will not, but you have no real proof to dictate otherwise. -Pikmin 3 is exactly what Pikmin fans want. Yes it is, and it also presents no reason whatsoever for anyone that is NOT a Pikmin fan to care in the slightest. Oh, and need I remind you that while good, Pikmin is nowhere near being a AAA franchise, or one of Nintendo's most beloved? -Despite how little they showed it, 3DS is looking great Yes, but E3 didn't really show any new games for 3DS at all. Every single title you listed are games we already knew about before the conference. So the E3 didn't do the 3DS any favors. -There are already promising downloadable titles planned See my response regarding third party support, only translated to downloadable titles. It's the exact same deal. -Four Mario games in six months somehow isn't overkill. Again, thank you for bringing attention to this. By mentioning, you only confirm it's an overkill, because those games do not make up for the lack of any of the other first party franchises people love. Having an extra Mario game doesn't really console anyone that wanted to see a Zelda or Metroid or Star Fox game. -Big things are planned for 2013 My God Hank, seriously??? This in no way justify how horrible this E3 was, and it only shows to point out how bare and stupid it was. Also, saying that it's because Nintendo has big things planned ahead is the exact same excuse everyone used to justify why Nintendo had such a muddled, incomplete and confusing E3 2011. Everyone, including this site, was certain that Nintendo had some really big things planned for this E3 due to the absolute silence centered around it's console... Well, look at how THAT turned out... *rolls eyes* Hats off for ending with the saddest excuse of them all...
  • zombi3grim - June 14, 2012 6:32 p.m.

My god, someone get this guy a fucking hankee...heaven forbid someone try to ENJOY video games. I would HATE to be with this motherfucker in a room trying to play a game. "You see that! Such poor game design! The quasi circular laser rotation engine should use COLOR instead of solid black lines!" I mean, FUCK dude....why dont you go into the game business since you know so much about how it works and how to make it so much better. Last time I checked, Nintendo was a fucking multimillion dollar corporation and your some shmuck crying on the internet...
  • BladedFalcon - June 14, 2012 6:49 p.m.

Oh hey, it's the dude that bitches about the dude bitching about something in the Internet! Totally not contradictory at all! Yeah, I love to complain and criticize something when I consider it to be wrong. At least I use arguments about it, and not just bitch and talk like a little 5 year old that only cries and talk shit but can never back it up. Glad you pay so much attention to me though! replying to my comments only serves to feed my oh so starved ego and need for attention! And i care so much about what you say too! totally!
  • zombi3grim - June 14, 2012 9:10 p.m.

You going to write me a book too, ladyboy? Dont bother. Wipe your tears and go cry about shit you "consider wrong." You have so many facts in the novel up there you wrote I forgot to check my sources. How can you NOT pay attention to that shit you posted, it covered the damn page, I had to scroll down three fucking times to get past it. Ridiculous, who has that much crying to do about fucking NINTENDO! Come on, man! I've seen you around here, you like to pass yourself off as some sort of intellectual. Why ruin that by doing stupid shit like this? Think about it this way, at least you know someone on here took the time to at least SKIM that autobiography you wrote up there. Because I can promise you this, everyone else saw that and collectivly thought "what...the...fuck..." So I was like, "damn, I need to at least see what this guy is crying about." I'll tell you, when I realized you went through EVERY fucking slide, I quit. I dont have time for that shit. Are you kidding me? REALLY? Come on, man!
  • zombi3grim - June 14, 2012 9:14 p.m.

"that only cries and talk shit but can never back it up." Lol, I love this line. Back WHAT up, exactly? How the fuck do you "back something up" on the goddamn internet? What do you think this is, a fucking contest? No one cares if you "back shit up" about your hatred for Nintendo. You thought there conferrence sucked. It could do with a "I think your article is wrong, their conferrence sucked." No, you gotta "back it up" with your silly reasons, like your scared someone is going to come along and tell you your wrong, just so you can get into some huge ass intellectual debate and stretch your mind or some shit. I dont know what it is about you, but you have ALOT to prove. Maybe you lack confidence in yourself? Low self-esteem? No friends? I dont know man, but you need to loosen the fuck up. Seriously...
  • BladedFalcon - June 14, 2012 9:21 p.m.

"You going to write me a book too, ladyboy? " Not really. But maybe I could help you with yours. Since you certainly took quite a bit to reply to my inane comment. Which wasn't 11 slides long, yet it took you 2 posts to comment back on 3 small paragraphs! Again, not contradicting yourself at all, good job mate! :D And wow, I like to explain myself so that must mean I lack confidence! Such a brilliant, masterful deduction! and you have totally uncovered me! Whatever am I gonna do now??? Maybe go cry to my not friends! or maybe my not girlfriend! because I've been exposed so bad! *tear tear!* Bravo mate, you've been the most amusing thing to happen to me today, keep up the good work in entertaining me (:
  • ParagonT - June 14, 2012 9:47 p.m.

There's no point Falcon, might as well ignore him, I surely did, still haven't read his last two comments on a previous article. Even though I told him I wouldn't read it, he still took the time to reply knowing that no one is going to read 8 pages into an old article. He just wants your approval. He is amusing although, Trolls make the best clowns.
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2012 5:18 a.m.

Well, if you notice, I'm replying to him mainly because I'm amused. And because he never fails to come back with another amusingly stupid reply. never since grim08 had I encounter another conceited, stupid fanboy who doesn't know when to quit, even when I'm clearly just making fun of them, they just come back and take it like a champ! :D And i dunno if you noticed, but whenever I get legitimately bored of a conversation, I just stop replying. Int his case, I just love seeing him desperately trying to prove himself right or find anything to make me feel "bad". XD
  • zombi3grim - June 15, 2012 11:42 a.m.

Lol, yeah because your "amused". You even post your little XD as if desperatly trying to show people "See, guys! See! What he says doesnt bother me! Im only here for the luls! See! Right? Guys? Right? See me making fun him! See how I keep responding because its so funny to me, guys?" Look, I even post little emotes!" All the while sweating and nervously looking back and forth, trying to find some validation of why you keep responding other then the fact that you love attention. I never said I wanted to prove myself right or make you feel bad. The fuck am I right about? That you wrote a huge ass book and your crying all over the internet about fucking Nintendo? I dont need to "prove" anything with that, its right there in black and white. No one notices when you dont reply. Because no one gives a shit if some random kid on the internet gets "bored." So, go ahead and try to justify to yourself that your only doing this to "amuse" yourself. If you tell yourself that enough, you might start to believe it.
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2012 12:11 p.m.

Yeah, me using emotes is me desperately trying to prove something to others, and not just the way I normally type. Again, you've found me out! :O Also, I have to applaud you, most would have had the common sense to just quit and stop being this obviously mocked. But not you obviously! you keep soldering on like a champ! :D
  • zombi3grim - June 15, 2012 5:10 a.m.

What the fuck is with this "mate" shit. Are you british? If you are, that would explain alot...
  • zombi3grim - June 15, 2012 5:18 a.m.

BTW, you go ahead and keep up the strawman attacks instead actually, you know, bringing anything relevant into this. For someone who prides himself on "explaining" shit, your really bad at it. All your reply to me consisted of was taking what I already said to you and trying to vainly turn my words around. "Such a brilliant, masterful deduction! and you have totally uncovered me! Whatever am I gonna do now??? Maybe go cry to my not friends! or maybe my not girlfriend! because I've been exposed so bad! *tear tear!*" See, lines like that just prove you really have nothing. You dont HAVE anything to say to me regarding my post except that you think me responding back to you with two small posts is equivilant to your fucking book you posted and Im contradicting. So not only do you have a problem actually explaining yourself, you cant tell the difference in length of posts. That is your sole excuse for posting that river of crybaby tears up there. You like explaining things. The rest of your post is just reverse psychology strawman bullshit. I dont need you to post what I said. I KNOW what I said. I dont give a fuck who you cry to, because you already cried to everyone HERE. So stop trying to prove like what I said didnt bother you, and just listen to Paragon and shut the fuck up for once...take what somebody said to you and just fucking take it. Move on. You want to prove what I say doesnt matter? DONT RESPOND to it then! Its that simple! Ahh, who am I kidding. You'll respond with more strawman attacks and no reasoning and more insults to me. Because what I say to you matters. It hits home to you. Otherwise, why bother replying to me?
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2012 5:40 a.m.

Because it amuses me? Because it's so hilarious to contradict yourself in every attempt at an insult you give ^^ "Hey mom! Look at me! I'm using big words as "straw man" without knowing what they actually mean! If i did! I probably would have been aware that I'm using straw men arguments since the beginning, since I never attacked the original arguments presented in the first post!" And again, trying to mocking me for "trying to prove or back things up". And then making lenghty, albeit idiotic rants that "prove" that you're right. I love it:3 "You want to prove what I say doesnt matter? DONT RESPOND to it then! Its that simple! " And miss out on all this fun? I don't think so! I'd rather you respond back and see in what new ways can you shit yourself in the pants =3
  • zombi3grim - June 15, 2012 11:50 a.m.

What is with you and this "proving" shit. What arguments? Im not arguing shit with you. You know, its obvious you have something to prove. This is devolving into something that I seriously have no idea what the fuck this is. I made some backhanded comment to you about you crying and posting a book report about Nintendo. Just because I use the word PROVE doesnt mean Im arguing with you and trying to say your right or wrong. Im not arguing with you. Im not posting links or videos or whatever. You CONSTANTLY do this shit with EVERYONE on this site. NO ONE can make any constructive comment to you what so ever with you CONSTANTLY coming back and replying. With this half hearted excuse you make up that this shit "amuses" you. It doesnt "amuse" you. You feel this need to turn EVERYTHING into a pissing contest where you have to "prove" something right or wrong. Why cant you just let shit go? Im letting this go. Respond with some half ass attempt to say your only doing this to "amuse" yourself or whatever. You have some serious real life issues with trying to over compensate for something. Like I said, I dont know you. I dont know what your problem is or why you always feel the need to prove yourself. But this is a video game WEBSITE, dude. No one cares. I sure as fuck dont.
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2012 12:04 p.m.

And yet here you are! Writing 3 big ass paragraph to tell me how much you don't give a shit! The only thing more amusing than seeing you perform this continuously contradicting behavior, is the fact that it's evident that you fail to see it yourself! Please, do continue to show how little you care about this, and how I am the one that feels a continuous need to prove myself, Indulge me! :3
  • zombi3grim - June 15, 2012 1:09 p.m.

I already said everything I needed to say to you. Its self evident everywhere on this site. See ya later, "mate." (A mexican that calls people mate, lol...I still cant get over that..)
  • zombi3grim - June 15, 2012 11:56 a.m.

I know exactly what a straw man is. Your not really addressing what Im saying other then "I like explaining myself." Everything else you said is insults and bullshit, trying to twist my words and desperatly looking for me to say the word prove out of context so you can try and PROVE something. Oh shit, I said the word prove. Maybe I contradicted myself again? Speaking of big words, look up contradicting.
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2012 12:06 p.m.

In this specific post, nope, you haven't contradicted yourself. Which makes this one less amusing. ):
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 15, 2012 7:20 a.m.

It's funny because everyone thinks you're a jackass and yet you just can't grasp the fact. Keep digging, Zombi :D
  • LordEvan88 - June 15, 2012 7:46 p.m.

You sir, are easily the most entertaining part of this comment string. But kind of in the dancing fool way rather than the thrilling orator way. The guy made a rebuttal and then you spend two pages trying to tear him and others down about it. It just makes you look childish, which makes your points difficult for anyone to take seriously, regardless of what they are. Also, its probably not that great to go ad homeniem right out the starting gate. On the subject of the article. Its seriously optimistic, and reaching more for 'They might have had these things at E3' rather than 'They had these things at E3'
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2012 9:15 p.m.

I'm assuming you're referring to me? If so, I'd just like to point out that I don't think I gave anyone else replying to me hell, only ZombiBrain here, and mainly because this isn't the first time the little guy's been on my case. Thing is, I never really tried to reason with him and just straight out went for mocking him because I knew that otherwise it would be talking with a brick wall. This way at least I get a laugh from making him make a fool of himself rather than frustrate myself with talking reason with someone who has none. Does it make me look childish? maybe, you can blame boredom and extra free time on that one. Anyway, about your take on the article. Well, I guess that does apply to a few points there, true. It just rubbed me the wrong way in how they tried to make it sound like the Wii U had things better than they actually had. It's one thing to have hope that the reason they didn't show anything spectacular, is because they are saving it, or working on it. And another to claim that the Wii U has a strong third party support, which, let's be honest, they don't. Hopefully that can help you see where I'm coming from?
  • zombi3grim - June 15, 2012 9:25 p.m.

Lmao, case in point. No, sir, he wasnt referring to you. Everything isnt about YOU. Fuck. He was talking to me. "strong third party support, which, let's be honest, they don't" This is why people dont like you. Do you not see this shit? Posting your opinion as fact and pretty much close the book on anyone who disagrees with it. What if someone LIKED the third party games. It would be strong TO THEM would it not? But if they told you that, you would jump down their throat just to prove your opinion is "right." Fuckin a, man...
  • zombi3grim - June 15, 2012 9:30 p.m.

Come on, cry some more! Reply back with your half hearted excuse of "I did it because I was bored." You must be bored ALOT because you do it to EVERY fucking person who disagrees with you on this site. Hmmm, sounds to me like its a bit more then just boredom and lulz...sounds like you have the need to prove yourself. Sounds like you HAVE to be right. Now hurry the fuck up, I wanna swim in little Mexican tears and this pool aint gunna fill itself...
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2012 10:15 p.m.

"I already said everything I needed to say to you. Its self evident everywhere on this site." Well hello again, my little Jester, I thought you weren't coming back! Good to see you still had it in you to embarrass yourself even more! ^^ Also, having fun swimming in your own tears? Be careful not to drown though! I'd hate to lose my always reliable jester!
  • zombi3grim - June 16, 2012 5:54 a.m.

So I had a few more points to make. Im back. Jester? The fuck? First you say mate and now you call people jester? What fucking century do you live in? No wonder you dont have any friends. Now keep it up, my pools half way full.
  • BladedFalcon - June 16, 2012 7:26 a.m.

Aw! That's good! Zombi Brain! Y'know, you certainly do live up to your username. Stupid, rotten, but oh so very persistent and unable to know when to quit, and always coming back for more! Oh, and you even came back from the dead, in a sense. So stupid that you got banned, and STILL came back from more. You just can't have enough of people laughing at you and calling you an idiot, are you? But then again, that's why you make for the perfect Jester :3 Alas, even jesters stop being amusing after a while, and now I've gotten bored and with better things to do for the weekend. Keep performing if you like Jester, but don't feel sad if I don't reply. I'm bored of you now, but I might have use for you later!
  • zombi3grim - June 16, 2012 9:08 a.m.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Lol, you think I got banned. Thats good. Yes, some 12 year old mexican calling me a "jester" and "mate" over the internet hurts my feelings sooo bad. You didnt get "bored." You ran out of shit to say.
  • LordEvan88 - June 16, 2012 11:38 a.m.

>> No. I was talking to Zombi. My bad. This comment string is so long that its become kind of a mess. Besides, he's the only one who's gone after multiple people. I really agreed with your points.
  • zombi3grim - June 16, 2012 noon

Two. Three including your dumbass. But honestly, it started with just me and BladedFalcon. You and the other dumbass came after me and I responded.