• wkdtkd - January 11, 2010 1:09 p.m.

I LOVE all the games on pg 3! :D
  • Straz - January 11, 2010 9:57 a.m.

This article is ridiculous. Totally fictional characters set within totally fictional unrealistic settings are able to do things which are UNEXPECTED?!!! Absurd. Too lazy to properly criticize this article.
  • venomman01 - January 10, 2010 8:59 p.m.

vault wanderer. Period. Since when can a 19 year old kill hundreds of super mutants heavily armored super soldiers with a hunting rifle? (p.s my character is a girl)
  • PreyingMantis - January 10, 2010 2:42 a.m.

dicks
  • t3rry747 - January 9, 2010 3:24 a.m.

really no issac clarke?
  • TDogg186 - January 8, 2010 11:32 a.m.

I speak for my self when i say im not that into raising American flags; the union jack is much better.
  • alienkid771 - January 7, 2010 10:41 p.m.

how can u make a list about badass characters who should be wimps and not include sora from kingdom hearts? the best game series of all time! sure he had a little experience from sparring with his friends on destiny islands but he still didnt have the skill to become an hero.
  • badgerfan993 - January 7, 2010 9:52 p.m.

What!?! Link?!? He is the chosen one, that's why he is complete BAMF!
  • Xeacons - January 7, 2010 6:24 p.m.

Ha! I see your envy, GR! Geeks can't be asskickers? Or is this because you used shove their heads in the locker room toilets, and now they're multi-billion dollar executives, after attending college on their military scholarship? Shaking in your boots if you ever meet them on the street again? Retribution is coming!
  • PBDB - January 7, 2010 5:01 p.m.

Bias! Putting a plumber that isn't mario on this list is nothing short of Gamesradar hating the Wii! lol jk Also, did not see the pikachu coming.
  • Cwf2008 - January 7, 2010 4:38 a.m.

I think the sad part is dolphin soup really exists =(
  • CalvinEstler - January 7, 2010 4:02 a.m.

let's all be honest. pikachu never stood a chance. the only reason he won all the time was because he was the main character's pet and the developers needed to put some moral lesson in an animal cruelty spectacle.
  • sirpsychosexy - January 7, 2010 3:47 a.m.

god freedom fighters was such a good game! i'ma go play that right now
  • Cyberninja - January 7, 2010 1:53 a.m.

well link would still win if he fought ganon if he used crossword puzzles he would bore ganon and then stab him in the head with a sword again
  • redmight - January 7, 2010 1:03 a.m.

Wow link just got my respect after realizing that he survived the nagging of navi and weirdness of tingle but pikachu is overrated since in the show hes just for show and no action and I give a salute to the nerds in games that became badasses(salutes) and you to GR for a good article
  • Metroidhunter32 - January 7, 2010 12:50 a.m.

Link surprised me. And no Samus who should be wimpy on the grounds that she's a chick? For shame. (I'm not sexist at all, look at my username and avatar for proof)
  • GameManiac - January 7, 2010 12:32 a.m.

Besides that one guy in half-life, I didn't know ANY of these characters. It wasn't until the last 2 pages where it showed Link and Pikachu when I finally got interested in this article. Massive LOL on the Family Guy bit with the Pikachu part, as well as that crossword thing with Link. Rudolf was such a dumbass! I almost passed out from laughter when the doctor finally said "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!" in frustration. XD
  • Silvermech - January 7, 2010 12:31 a.m.

I will save the tri-force with my crossword shinobi training!