92. The speeding up of enemies in the 1978 original Space Invaders was an unintentional feature that stemmed from the way the game was programmed, but was retained.
93. The bestselling GameCube title of all time? That’ll be Super Smash Bros. Melee, with some six million copies under its belt.
94. The Sims managed to spend 82 weeks within the UK’s top ten PC games sales chart.
95. Metropolis Street Racer was released a total of three times on Dreamcast, thanks to various game bugs.
96. Throughout the creation of Forza Motorsport 2, the development team racked up a total of 41 speeding tickets. Two licences were also revoked.