Topics

tattoo wEiRd

• BladedFalcon - February 3, 2013 5:19 p.m.

I am laughing so hard right now, thinking at the fact at 15 years from now, (or sooner) every single person shown in this article is going to regret scarring their bodies forever like that. Gotta agree with MPR though, if you're going to that anyway, might as well be classy about it, like those examples he pointed out. (14, 36 and 44)
  • Pooka - March 3, 2013 2:12 p.m.

I'm laughing so hard that you seem to think any of these people care. Fun Fact: Most people I know and associate with have tattoos, some as old as 60+. Not one regrets any tat they have. I think it's funny that the only difference between people who have tats and those who don't is that the people who have them don't care if you do or not.
  • Elgyem - February 3, 2013 5:16 p.m.

Poor 26
  • pl4y4h - February 3, 2013 4:57 p.m.

If these are the best i want to see the 100 worst, cause a lot of these are like "Why? Why would you possibly do this?"
  • dcobs123 - February 3, 2013 3:07 p.m.

It's fine if your just putting your favorite game character on you, but why would you want meme jokes like arrow to the knee or the powerglove on you? Those are probably the most regrettable.
  • minigamer83 - February 3, 2013 2:43 p.m.

the last one it's amazing!!!
  • somerandomchap - February 3, 2013 2:27 p.m.

I feel sorry for the people that got a lot of these tattoos, then i remember that they decided to get them and i feel their punishment isn't enough.
  • StrayGator - February 3, 2013 2:04 p.m.

GoombaFeet wins. "Then and Now" controllers lose, arrow in the knee a close second.
  • Cyberninja - February 3, 2013 1:37 p.m.

#13 is Okamiden not Okami
  • SurrealBrouhaha - February 3, 2013 1:35 p.m.

Holy hell... #91...why?
  • Camberf - February 3, 2013 1:35 p.m.

A lot of these are really good, but seriously, "arrow to the knee"?
  • Redeater - February 3, 2013 1:06 p.m.

Some of these range from mildly amusing to just awful (65). I think the worst one is #74 though. I'm guessing he/she has the lyrics "I'm so 2008, you so 2000 and late" tattooed on the other side of the body.
  • C.King - February 3, 2013 9:16 p.m.

agreed getting a time specific tattoo is probably the stupidest thing I've seen, the glow in the dark is awesome though
  • shawksta - February 3, 2013 12:47 p.m.

Some of these were awesome, and people have a right to overdo it but like t-Shirts, subtly is usually the best way to go. #52, everthing about this is high as heck, even the guy on the right on the top shot
  • HipsterKitten - February 3, 2013 6:45 p.m.

That's deadmau5 bro
  • shawksta - February 3, 2013 8:26 p.m.

deadmau5 and Miyamoto in the same pic, that just makes my point of being high as heck
  • ObliqueZombie - February 3, 2013 12:44 p.m.

Man, some of these were awful... But that first one of Jack's tattoo is exactly what I'll be getting here soon! Definitely the most impactful game I've played up until and since 2007. Awesome collection overall, though, thanks for the article!
  • Tjwoods18 - February 3, 2013 12:34 p.m.

If I didn't think that I would regret it afterward, I would so totally get something similar to that Chick's arm —with the original starter pokemon.