• garnsr - June 9, 2010 4:03 a.m.

Just about anything from Genesis would be great, even without the keyboard. I want to do some Phil Collins drumming, too.
  • EffinChrys - June 9, 2010 3:59 a.m.

This would never happen in a million years cuz it would have to be *EDITED* (sad faces), but 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails gets my vote for keyboard-ish music that should be in Rock Band the Third.
  • MrSegraves - June 9, 2010 3:37 a.m.

And Hexar, Pinball Wizard is The Who, not Elton John.
  • MrSegraves - June 9, 2010 3:36 a.m.

Anything by Elton John. Everything by Elton John. Maybe this game should just be Elton John: Rock Band. :P In all seriousness, Elton John is one of the great masters of incorporating piano into his music. Crocodile Rock would be perfect for this game, as would Your Song. His library really lends itself to this game, as all parts would be well covered.
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 9, 2010 3:25 a.m.

Take On Me = lol.
  • Hexar - June 9, 2010 3:13 a.m.

Great set list, the only one I can think to add on there would be something by Elton John, say Pinball Wizard? AFter having read this article I can think of only two things (well three). One I need to drag out my Journey collection, two I'd throw away all the other instruments in Rock Band 3 for a full size keyboard and all the focus on that single instrument, I mean how many can you fit around your TV? And lastly, we just need more 80's music today. Forget censored Green Day lets get some real timeless music in here :P
  • ihitthedrum - June 9, 2010 3:10 a.m.

"Riders on the Storm" anyone? @phoenix_wings: LA Woman ftw! Some Pink Floyd would be awesome, too.
  • NaughtyTeddyBear - June 9, 2010 2:46 a.m.

They will most definately be needing some Dream Theater. Song doesn't matter to me.
  • lymanzaar - June 9, 2010 2:41 a.m.

I love this. 80s music is fun to play and hear, but without the keyboard, is just useless. I agree Tyler.
  • Phazon117 - June 9, 2010 2:01 a.m.

Dio - Rainbow in the Dark anyone?
  • Vitoruss1 - June 9, 2010 1:39 a.m.

I think that "Light My Fire" is the most obvious choice of song for the Keyboard.
  • TURbo - June 9, 2010 1:34 a.m.

The keyboard better have 5+ octaves.
  • psycrosis - June 9, 2010 1:32 a.m.

Funeral for a Friend/ Love Lies Bleeding (Live) Nuff said http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF12W1MVVJ4&feature=related
  • aequitas13 - June 9, 2010 1:26 a.m.

I agree with every 80's song previously mentioned. Others: Big Country - In a Big Country (Key-tar solo!) Springsteen - Dancing in the Dark.. (HELLO) Mr. Mister - Kyrie (Epic!) Eddie Money - Take me Home Tonight Laura Brannigan - Gloria
  • MorallyGreen - June 9, 2010 1:23 a.m.

Bohemian Rhapsody definitely especially with the harmonies.
  • phoenix_wings - June 9, 2010 1:22 a.m.

LA Woman. Enough to give anyone a serious case of tendinitis. Whenever I hear Take on Me I either think of mowing over people in Saints Row 2, or a parody with Solid Snake and Meryl that was featured on Newgrounds. And I don't think anything is going to make me forget that, either.
  • cheezitmonster - June 9, 2010 1:16 a.m.

Bennie and the jets anyone?
  • Doctalen - June 9, 2010 1 a.m.

How can you have Jump but not any The Who, they alone would perfect for a keyboarding game.
  • Mansicle - June 9, 2010 12:39 a.m.

I have a few songs I would love to see. Parasite - How To Destroy Angels The Day The World Went Away - Nine Inch Nails Cars - Gary Numan
  • elpurplemonkey - June 9, 2010 12:28 a.m.

Any Killers would be acceptable really. Also Coldplay would work well, and I think I'd buy some Chopin DLC.