• ElDudeorino - February 8, 2012 7:20 p.m.

Not only is this a "Top 10" list, but it goes from #1 to #10? You've changed Gamesradar.
  • shawksta - February 8, 2012 9:07 p.m.

Hey, Learn to read, it CLEARLY states "10 hard-to-find classics" Nowhere does it say "The Top 10 hard-to-find classics" There's a difference between the 2, fix yourself next time.
  • jmcgrotty - March 4, 2012 2:36 a.m.

Umm... Shawksta, that reply wat a bit over-the-top, don't you think? It's like you took offense at him thinking/implying it was in a ranked order. It's an easy mistake, and evey then, it's not really a significant one. Calm down, little boy.
  • shawksta - March 4, 2012 10:10 a.m.

You do realize your on page 2/3 of comments on a post 3 weeks ago. second, have you even read your own comment? Thats more "Over-the-top" than anything i can even reach.
  • Brutalicus - February 8, 2012 7:03 p.m.

Einhander.
  • shawksta - February 8, 2012 6:50 p.m.

I REALLY dont get Nintendo, People know who Lucas is now, its perfect to release Mother 3, hey who knows, they might just translate it and release it on the 3DS's Virtual console. The fact that they decided to keep ness for smash, let alone ADD LUCAS cant just be made for nothing. Im still hoping, Luigi's Goddamn mansion got a sequel, many things can happen now. Oh my fond memories of NIGHTS, those were good times...
  • ShowMeYourKitties - February 8, 2012 6:48 p.m.

This list could probably be called "10 classic games I am going to emulate" Oh, with the exception of Earthbound, already did that one
  • RedHarlow - February 8, 2012 6:41 p.m.

I still have copies of NiGHTS and Panzer Dragoon Saga. Sega Saturn is the shit.
  • Net_Bastard - February 8, 2012 6:38 p.m.

Drill Dozer should be in here. It was one of the few non-Pokemon related games Game Freak made and it was awesome. Sadly barely anyone knows about it, which I foud out by seeing that the most viewed Youtube video about the game was under 10,000 views when I checked. A 3DS e-shop rerelease or a sequel would be amazing.
  • NightCrawler_358 - February 8, 2012 6:25 p.m.

One day, the Mother series will be mine...
  • Fhiend - February 8, 2012 6:23 p.m.

I have been saying for years that snatcher needs to be remade. I would buy three copies on launch day. One of the best games ever made. It doesn't have much gameplay, but the story and detective stuff is second to none. Love snatcher.
  • ThePrivateer - February 8, 2012 5:51 p.m.

Mega Man Legends I itself isn't terribly hard to find/expensive, but the sequel is. I've been trying to get my hands on a copy less then 40$ for years now. Same with Tomba! 2, but eventually I caved and got one for 45$. Great game, I'd like to see those on the PSN.
  • Metzero - February 8, 2012 5:45 p.m.

I came onto this article hoping Panzer would be on it. Glad it made the list. I was lucky enough in the fact that my dad had a copy when I was little(mine now). I get mad at my friends who are avid gamers and have never even heard of it.
  • scr34m555 - February 8, 2012 5:40 p.m.

There's an amazing game out there called Spartan: Total Warrior made by the same people who made the Total War series. It was so good and I never saw saw a sequel to it, probably because it was way too similar to God of War. I personally think it was better in so many ways. I can't be the only one who remembers that game, am I?
  • RedHarlow - February 8, 2012 6:42 p.m.

I have it on gamecube. The hack and slash was really fun, but the boss fights were kind of meh. Still, an overall awesome game.
  • Baron164 - February 8, 2012 5:36 p.m.

I really want Fallout 1 and 2 remade with a playable battle system and HD graphics, or remake it in 3D like Fallout 3.
  • CrashmanX - February 8, 2012 6:24 p.m.

Fallout 1 and 2 remade in HD with some nice graphics would be cool. However remade like 3 and I'd probably kill someone. The thing that made Fallout 1 and 2 so unique was the combat system and the way they were played. I really enjoy them both still. I have copies of them on Steam. However an HD upgrade with some voice acting could be really really cool. However, we'll have to wait until 2013 before anything can even happen with Fallout again.
  • festerblatz82 - February 8, 2012 9:39 p.m.

This would be appreciated.
  • IceBlueKirby - February 8, 2012 5:29 p.m.

I remember paying $70 for Earthbound, which is the most I've payed for a single game...now at the same store it goes for $100. I had a copy of Lunar 2 for a while too, but I never played it because I never finished the original Lunar. I would definitely like to play some of these other games though, particularly Snatcher and Panzer Dragoon Saga...also, while not on the list, I would like to see re-releases of Cannon Spike and Castlevania Chronicles (assuming there's not already one floating around that I'm unaware of) because those go for a lot on ebay.
  • kor2disturbed - February 8, 2012 5:27 p.m.

Wow, I own both Megaman Legends games. I bought them at a garage sale back in 06. I didn't know they were rare.