• WrathLord03 - July 30, 2013 3:30 p.m.

Joel. That is all. Joel.
  • AngelsandDemons1 - July 31, 2013 10:31 p.m.

You mean going to Salt Lake City?....HA...I thought the same thing....after WINTER...I would have headed back to Tommy for good.
  • Evanesco - July 30, 2013 2:53 p.m.

I was yelling at Corvo not to drink. What's the point of a first person game where the player character never talks if they're going to wipe all that immersion away by forcing your character to be an idiot?
  • C.King - July 30, 2013 2 p.m.

if you take this super realisticly u'd never have gotten out of bed to SAVE THE WORLD ya would've just went back to sleep and let someone else do that sort of thing, i don't think game characters have a comfort zone they are attached to keep em from doing what builds up to these crazy things in the first place. even learning magic could be a huge pain that demotivates. also dosn't the "hero(s)" always gang up on the bad guy? even if there was some crazy aweful bs in the world most of us would most likely ignore it and go on. the opposite of what we would've done is what all game story lines about
  • winner2 - July 30, 2013 1:59 p.m.

Dishonored's had me going "god damnit" as soon as they handed me a drink. Practically every time you get a drink in a game you're going to get hurt.
  • andrew-doughty - July 30, 2013 1:51 p.m.

Don't forget Cole Phelps in L.A. Noire, made me stop playing when he ruined his own stupid life.
  • shawksta - July 30, 2013 4:53 p.m.

Cole Phelps and the trap to bullshit that is the Doubt button
  • Person5 - July 31, 2013 7:05 p.m.

Player-"hmmm she's definitely lying but I have no evidence, so I'll just doubt she stayed at home and played with her cats" Cole-"YOU KILLED HIM, CHOPPED HIM UP AND ATE HIM DIDN'T YOU???"
  • soren7550 - July 30, 2013 9:12 p.m.

Holy hell, this! I remember when this happened, I was all "Wait, what? No, that can't be, Cole's such a stand up good guy, and - GOD DAMMIT COLE, WHAT THE FUCK?!"
  • pinoklin - July 30, 2013 1:16 p.m.

so i am at the last boss of XIII-2 and thought, hey i bet i won't find any spoilers, i'm at the end after all...and then bam here we go.....damn my curiosity lol.
  • ObliqueZombie - July 30, 2013 1:04 p.m.

So many of these are the exact things I pointed out, ESPECIALLY that SWTOR one. "What say you?" [Picks "Yeah sure."] "I only do it for my own sake, you pathetic welp." :/ And yeah, Dishonored's poisoning? Crikey, I saw that coming a mile away when the liquor was a different colour than the rest.
  • supergiraffe - July 30, 2013 1 p.m.

There were several points in The Walking Dead where I would have broken down and cried, but the game never gave me that option.
  • rodger-walker - July 30, 2013 12:47 p.m.

i actually didnt see the Dishonored betrayal coming...
  • pl4y4h - July 30, 2013 1:02 p.m.

Me neither. When the screen was getting blurry walking back i thought my game was glitching out.