Topics

resident evil

We Recommend

• KarenGales22 - October 1, 2012 4:38 p.m.

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, http://Gray21.com
  • SnowCat - October 1, 2012 8:54 a.m.

"It’s a shame Resi 5 re-used the idea so shamelessly." ...And then resi 6 turn it into rutine. :(
  • matthiasman - October 1, 2012 5:22 a.m.

The scene where the first zombie turns round in the REmake was so terrifying. And the first time you see a Crimson Head zombie... Nightmare fuel.
  • lazer59882 - September 30, 2012 7 p.m.

"attacking his newfound love with a ****off battleaxe" wait, what? a jerkoff battleaxe? a fuckoff battleaxe? shitoff? anybody have a clue what that's supposed to mean?
  • zombi3grim - September 29, 2012 3:12 p.m.

The first Resident Evil was amazing. The second Resident Evil was BEYOND amazing. The third was pretty good. The fourth was meh. The fifth was bad. Lets hope they break the trend.
  • keltar93 - September 29, 2012 12:15 a.m.

I admittedly have no expereince with Resident Evil outside of 4, and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to go back to play them (limited saves are an instant kill my interest feature). However, the cabin siege in Resi4 is one of the most intense and thrilling levels of any video game I have ever played.
  • zombi3grim - September 29, 2012 3:08 p.m.

I feel sorry for you. The first two Resi games blow 4 out of the water every time.
  • Zeos - September 28, 2012 3:21 p.m.

Very nice list though of course I would substitute a couple of the entries for other moments but Resident Evil is and always will be the shit.
  • KA87 - September 28, 2012 2:35 p.m.

How about killing Wesker in a valcano? Also, how did Wesker manage to have a kid? Seems from RE5 that he has a bad habit of turning his lady friends into monsters and that would make it kind of hard to make a kid if you turned your chick into a zombie/monster thing.
  • Dark-Rev - September 29, 2012 12:49 p.m.

If your speaking of the Wesker Project, which created the Wesker Children, then you are a little mixed up. Albert was a product of that project, as was Alex from Resident Evil 6. It was a program started by Oswell Spencer, and named after the Project director, also names Alex Wesker. Albert and Alex were the last 2 known to be alive, but Alex had gone into hiding, while Albert decided to take over the world.
  • Thebigbob22934 - September 29, 2012 3:57 p.m.

I think he's asking about Jake Muller, Wesker's apparent son from Resident Evil 6. While Alex was one of the original characters guessed to be the mercenary, he has since been disproved.
  • noblehouse - September 28, 2012 12:42 p.m.

Telling how Resident Evil 5 doesn't have one entry. Will Capcom bring the series back on track with 6? We'll find out Tuesday i guess.
  • Scuffles - September 28, 2012 12:27 p.m.

You know for being one of my favorite Zombie games .... I don't think I actually ever finished RE1
  • reiku_uk - September 28, 2012 12:24 p.m.

SUPPORT THE PETITION FOR A RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE! Over 1200 signatures in a day! No registration needed, just fill in your name and click submit. Sign it and share it people! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/resi2remake
  • zach-brooks - September 28, 2012 12:21 p.m.

'the chaff from the wheat' (the first page with what the article is about) , didn't wesker say that near the end of resident evil 5
  • DarthPunk - September 28, 2012 10:45 a.m.

I remember the first time I encountered Dr Salvador, I thought there might of been some kind of QTE that let you fight off his chainsaw attack. I was wrong...
  • AndROOS - September 28, 2012 10:21 a.m.

How about that moment in RE4 where you are shooting the fishies in the river off the pier, wasting time like a jackass when something big comes out of the water and dominates you haha.
  • gilgamesh310 - September 28, 2012 9:55 a.m.

I agree with almost everything here, strangely enough. That first zombie moment is easily the most memorable moment for me. I panicked so much when I first encountered him. I was playing as Chris at first so I only had the knife to defend myself. It's one of my most memorable gaming moments ever. Dr Salvador is the second most memorable thing about the series toil. It's not often I agree with GR's lists as thoroughly as this one.