Thanks so much for making time to be a part of this community. It’s incredibly important to us to have the kind of community that works together to keep things on track.
Commenting on an article means you’ve read these rules and have agreed to be held to the standards laid out below.
- Do not harass, attack, or demean others, including official staff. Disagreement is welcome, but different points of view can coexist without anyone resorting to personal attacks.
- Accusations of corruption or bribery will be removed. If you think we've acted improperly, your complaint can be taken up with Future management or the relevant authorities. GamesRadar+ has been producing independent and critical reviews for almost twenty years. Nothing is going to change that.
- Hate speech is not permitted. Posting hate speech will result in an immediate permanent ban.
- Don’t derail any discussions using vulgarity, spamming, bumping your own posts, going off topic, injecting politics, or other means.
- Do not impersonate others. This could be another user, an influencer, a staff member, or any other person/organization.
- Do not discuss moderator action in our public comments. If you want to appeal a warning, see the appeals process laid out below.
- Spam posts will result in an immediate permanent ban.
- Don’t create multiple accounts. Using secondary accounts to bypass a previous ban, bump your posts, or create the illusion of an ongoing discussion is not allowed.
- Never publicly post personally identifying information, such as your email address or phone number, and do not ask others for their personal information.
- Comments must be written in English so our team of moderators are able to quickly determine whether posts follow these guidelines.
Appealing a Time-out or Ban
We will not allow public posts to discuss action taken by Moderators. If you wish to appeal any official warnings, time outs, or bans, please email email@example.com.
So we can handle your appeal as quickly as possible, please include the following info whenever you contact our team.
- Link to your Disqus user profile
- Include the phrase "GamesRadar Appeal" in the email subject line for easier tracking.