The Jury of Un Certain Regard will be presided by Monte Hellman (Two-Lane Blacktop).
The Jury of the Golden Camera will be presided by Luc and Jean-Pierre Dardenne (L'Enfant).
The Actor's MasterClass will be given on Friday 19 May by Gena Rowlands.
The Music MasterClass by Alexandre Desplat, in dialogue with Jacques Audiard, will take place on Sunday 21 May.
The Cinema MasterClass will be hosted by Sydney Pollack on Thursday 25 May 25th. Pollack will be presenting his documentary Sketches Of Frank Gehry.
The Official Juries
Feature Films Jury
- Wong Kar Wai, President - Chinese director (2046, In The Mood For Love)
- Monica Bellucci - Italian actress (The Passion of the Christ, Irréversible)
- Helena Bonham Carter - English actress (A Room with a View, Fight Club)
- Lucrecia Martel - Argentinean director (La Ciénaga)
- Zhang Ziyi - Chinese actress (House of Flying Daggers, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)
- Samuel L Jackson - American actor (Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown)
- Patrice Leconte - French director (The Hairdresser's Husband)
- Tim Roth - English director, actor (The War Zone, Reservoir Dogs, Rob Roy)
- Elia Suleiman - Palestinian director (Yadon Ilaheyya)
Cinéfondation And Short Films Jury
- Andreï Konchalovsky, President - Russian director (The Odyssey)
- Sandrine Bonnaire - French actress (Est - Ouest, Monsieur Hire)
- Daniel Brühl - German actor (Good Bye Lenin!)
- Souleymane Cisse - Malian director (Yeelen)
- Zbigniew Preisner - Polish composer
THE OFFICIAL SELECTION
Opening film: The Da Vinci Code - Ron Howard (Out of Competition)
- L'Amico Di Famiglia - Paolo Sorrentino
- Babel - Alejandro González Iñárritu
- Il Caimano - Nanni Moretti
- Crónica De Una Fuga - Israel Adrian Caetano
- Fast Food Nation - Richard Linklater
- Flandres - Bruno Dumont
- Iklimler - Nuri Bilge Ceylan
- Indigènes - Rachid Bouchareb
- Juventude Em Marcha - Pedro Costa
- El Laberinto Del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth) - Guillermo Del Toro
- Laitakaupungin Valot - Aki Kaurismäki
- Marie Antoinette - Sofia Coppola
- Quand J'Étais Chanteur - Xavier Giannoli
- La Raison Du Plus Faible - Lucas Belvaux
- Red Road - Andrea Arnold
- Selon Charlie - Nicole Garcia
- Southland Tales - Richard Kelly
- Summer Palace - Lou Ye
- Volver - Pedro Almodóvar
- The Wind That Shakes The Barley - Ken Loach
Closing Film: Transylvania - Tony Gatlif (Out of Competition)
Click here (opens in new tab) for other films in the Official Selection, including those in the Out Of Competition, Un Certain Regard and Short Films sections.
Source: ( Festival de Cannes Official Site (opens in new tab) )