• JimmyCooldaddy - November 26, 2012 3:31 p.m.

Reggie Fils-Aime looks like an ogre :.(
  • Moondoggie1157 - November 26, 2012 3:20 p.m.

Soooo... Novelty over actual innovation and progress? Don't get me wrong, I'm not someone who bases their enjoyment purely from graphical horsepower, and I really enjoy the game Nintendo puts out, BUT if I had to choose between a more powerful, innovative console or a console with current/old tech. and a touchscreen controller... I think my choice is obvious. I remember the first time I played God of War 3 at my buddys place, I couldn't believe some of the shit I was seeing, it blew me away (don't even me started on some of the PC games I've seen, mindboggling...) Adding bells and whistles to a current experience just isn't the same as being blown away by something that you thought you'd never play in a game.
  • Bloodstorm - November 26, 2012 3:19 p.m.

Shut your face! Ugh! Can't tell you how much I hate it every time Reggie boy opens his freaking mouth. Hasn't this already kind of been addressed with the Vita and SmartGlass? Nintendo's 'innovation' is once again just a gimmick and nothing more, and gimmicks tend to die out quickly, and then you are just left with a tablet sized controller and turns your TV/Console into a giant DS, more or less.
  • Cyberninja - November 26, 2012 7:58 p.m.

As a Vita and PS3 owner I can say nothing so far has been close to what wiiu is.
  • BladedFalcon - November 26, 2012 3:11 p.m.

And the loudmouth keeps on going...
  • Z-man427 - November 26, 2012 3:10 p.m.

I can kind of get his sentiment, but I don't wholey agree. I'm not a graphics snob by any means. To be honest, I rarely notice much difference between current gen and next gen tech demos. So graphics won't be a huge selling point for me for next gen. What will be a selling point is exclusives and user interface. I want to know that in buying whichever system, I will have access to the exclusive IPs that I want. Kind of got shot in the ass by inFamous and Uncharted being Sony exclusives when I only have a 360. Also the XBox dashboard leaves a lot to be desired. Just another way I was burned. There's no way to tell the future, but 3rd party support will do a lot to earn buyers.
  • winner2 - November 26, 2012 2:56 p.m.

Ok, since I'm here, I have a question for anyone that owns a ps vita or a psp and can confirm this: Is monster hunter on psn? I'm wondering whether I should ask for a vita or psp for christmas and I don't want to ask for something as expensive as the vita if I can't play my favorite series on it as opposed to a psp which also has a ton of other stuff. Just kind of unsure about it since the vita could just have some great stuff down the road from now and it's got some nice bells and whistles and such.
  • Viron - November 26, 2012 7:37 p.m.

Yes there are Monster Hunter Games on PSN. You just buy em off the Store and download em onto the PSP/Vita.
  • winner2 - November 27, 2012 4:53 a.m.

Thanks, appreciate it.