Topics

WTF

We Recommend

• hllywd212 - March 2, 2011 6:46 p.m.

YES!!! According to this made up evidence, my chance of survival is VERY high. I am a plumber and a gamer. BRING ON THE END TIMES, BITCH!!!!
  • jackthemenace - March 2, 2011 6:26 p.m.

Brilliant. Gotta love Cundy. Also, The standard procedure for alien invasion apocalypses- women and children first? AHH YEAHHH.
  • Sharkbot - March 2, 2011 6:25 p.m.

On the contrary to the zombie apocalypse conclusion, get a shit load of canned food while the infection is just starting, go to a huge building, bring an extension cable and the sims, survive. Fact zombies don't use elevators, and if they do you're fucked.
  • Peguin - March 2, 2011 6:08 p.m.

Great article. Made me laugh
  • SolarPoweredShitMachine - March 2, 2011 5:45 p.m.

This is one of the best articles on the site.
  • VigotheCarpathian - March 2, 2011 5:34 p.m.

Me and my friends sometimes discuss how we would like to die if we could choose. Dying in an Alien vs Humanity intergalactic war is always the unanimous choice.
  • oryandymackie - March 2, 2011 4:50 p.m.

Fallout. Enough said.
  • g4m3rk1dd - March 2, 2011 4:43 p.m.

"Gamers would have no problem surviving a zombie apocalypse. No way could the zombies figure out how to open the door to the gamer parents basement." SOMEBODY doesnt play CoDBOPs...
  • Sharkbot - March 2, 2011 4:42 p.m.

"Misinformed casual gamers would adopt an ineffective shrubbery-based defence and consequently be gnawed to the bone quicker than a bucket of KFC." WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! MY PEASHOOTERS WON'T STOP THEM?!
  • Queefitswhatsfordinner - March 2, 2011 2:10 p.m.

I recently wrote an article on video game weapons I'd want in the apocalypse. If anyone is bored if to read it. http://www.thebachelorguy.com/top-10-video-game-weapons-youll-want-for-the-coming-apocalypse.html#c
  • Fiirestorm21 - March 2, 2011 2:06 p.m.

"and keep an eye out for dinosaurs. Dinosaurs have a tendency to unextinct themselves when there's lava about." QFT. Great article. Especially loved the breakdown on zombies. I always thought we had a chance.
  • jughid22 - March 2, 2011 1:46 p.m.

@JMAN1156..yeah zombie apocalypse should include rules from zombieland :D Rule 8.: "Get a kickass partner" i was planning to get a plant.. whew too bad
  • fetalspray - March 2, 2011 1:42 p.m.

'Dinosaurs have a tendency to unextinct themselves when there's lava about.' So true.
  • humpiedumpie - March 2, 2011 1:32 p.m.

Great article, one of the best i read in a while :)
  • JMAN1156 - March 2, 2011 1:32 p.m.

You forgot the number one rule of zombieland (and this applies to most Apocalypses) CARDIO! Most gamers lack it. All the fat bastards were the first to go.
  • OmegaWeaponGeanC - March 2, 2011 1:06 p.m.

Wanna co-oo moon? Lets kill the fkers! I get the monkeys tho...
  • SpaceCowboy - March 2, 2011 1:03 p.m.

Haha this was amazing. Only the genius of Matt Cundy could create such an article.
  • VoodooPanda - March 2, 2011 12:54 p.m.

If it meant I couldnt play games anymore I'd just shoot myself and get it over with
  • moon4567 - March 2, 2011 12:24 p.m.

I live in puerto rico, zombie apocalypse? BRING IT OOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
  • jmcgrotty - March 2, 2011 12:03 p.m.