• Demonflare - June 13, 2009 2:38 p.m.

Boring and lame games. I dont know any good games anymore. Their stupid...just like movies. Stupid.
  • Conman93 - June 13, 2009 10:52 a.m.

I didnt know they were remaking the first resi for wii. That will be cool 'cause I have never played the ps1 and gamecube version Cant wait for kingdom hearts 3582 Days and new zelda
  • Bodock - June 13, 2009 5:22 a.m.

there are allot of games im waiting for hope there not disappointments
  • ZukotaIsoba - June 13, 2009 4:25 a.m.

@MGS4SolidSnake I know that due to the crap artwork on the cover of the game it is easy to assume that the rock-like character you see is The Thing, but in fact, it is The Abomination... if you look closely at his shoulder area you can see LITTLE fin ears. As for Activision being so high, sure it has good games, but I am pretty miffed at them at the present, because they are suing Tim Schafer and trying to prevent Brutal Legend from being sold... filthy buggers.
  • civver - June 13, 2009 3:42 a.m.

"A highly anticipated sequel to a game that pretty much everyone adored." I think you meant Half Life 2 Episode 3.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - June 13, 2009 1:43 a.m.

mass effect would be a awsome game if the brought it PS3. that is the only game i would one of the few games i would buy this year if it would come to my console. PLEASE EA!!!!! i beg you!!!
  • LinkSceptile333 - June 13, 2009 1:17 a.m.

Sony - It's Ridger Racer. Riiiiiiiidge Racer!
  • Ezekiel17 - June 13, 2009 12:05 a.m.

The only reason I can think that RE is getting whored out is because the Wii didn't get RE5 (and honestly, even if it did, it wouldn't have been NEARLY as good). I'm also a bit dissapointed that Dead Space Extraction is going to be a rail-shooter. Why couldn't EA try immitating the RE4 Wii controlls? I hate only owning a Wii... I need more hardcore games. Other then that, Metroid: Another M looks great, and even though I sold Super Mario Galaxy four months after I got it (it became boring for me after I beat it), Super Mario Galaxy 2 looks fun (that, and I'm excited that Yoshi is in it).
  • ChrisCom66 - June 12, 2009 11:32 p.m.

YES!!! Capcom FTW but they r definetly whoring resient evil a lil bit
  • disturbedanomaly36 - June 12, 2009 11:07 p.m.

Golden Sun Super Mario Galaxy 2 Metroid: Other M Zelda(not that spirit tracks shit) Bayonetta Castlevania Final Fantasy XIII Left 4 Dead 2 all games im looking forward to
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 12, 2009 10:12 p.m.

u guys say that all the new motion tech is stupid, which i agree with, and then u put project natal at #1 for microsoft...l4d2 is kind of stupid if the only thing there gonna do is add a chainsaw and change the characters, it will basically be a dlc if thats all there gonna do
  • John-117 - June 12, 2009 10:01 p.m.

Pretty spot on list, and I love how EA has become awesome and actision is the new, eviler EA.
  • tonyjk78 - June 12, 2009 9:23 p.m.

Very logical picks (what am I, Spock now?). It's just a shame that 50-75% of these, that seem so exciting now, will only turn out to be "meh" on release (at least, that's the feeling I got, given previous E3's). But, we all can hope! Recaptcha: bigotry France. Lol.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - June 12, 2009 9:19 p.m.

I agree that EA deserved to in, and that Sony was one of the best there, but, really Gamesradar, why must you all fawn so much over Mass Effect. Yes, it was a fantastic game, but it wasn't the ultimate, most awesome, super, above-all-others game that you guys make it seem. You guys start salivating at the even mention of anything related to it. You're fully entitled to your opinions. Thats just how I feel. Nice article, I agree that Nintendo had quite a good conference. Recaptcha: Knickerbocker Suzy (Getting frisky now, aren't we?)