• MasterFenix - January 12, 2009 2:01 a.m.

The MMO idea is cool, but they would have to make a MASSIVE world (All regions featured in the game plus about 2 more) and add character customization (We don't want to see a thousand Lucas and Dawns running around, do we?) and I don't think nintendo would do that.
  • theemporer - January 17, 2009 7:17 p.m.

I had actually never seen a futuristic zelda and thought of the idea myself. I think there should be a pokemon on the wii that is rather the same as the handheld versions, new world new pokemon, 3d environment, pokemon battle revolution-esque character creation, revamped contest and interfaces with pointer controls finnaly 3d battles that include pokemon specific movements for every pokemon and likewise reactions. finnaly, characters other than you would have voice acting in wich ther mouthes would sync with the words. there should, however, also be an online mmorpg mode. finnaly, gym, and other special battles would have elaborate and complex stages. ps. all zelda games should have a 'magical' instrument. it gives you a reason to teleport and is rather fun to use. i also liked the majora's mask instruments because there were multiple instruments that fit to each species.
  • Smiffy99 - March 15, 2009 12:46 p.m.

Pokemon online? Great! Might even make someone other than a seven-year-old want it.
  • Liamrules42 - April 11, 2009 9:22 p.m.

all these ideas are great, but they would be on wii, which would suck, as the wii is good for fun game, if nintendo wanteed to do this, they'd have to a deal with at least microsoft or sony (first 3 for xbox 360 or ps3) also, thekitchensink, grab a copy of silent hill, and play it in the dark till you grow a pair
  • dragonwolf - May 2, 2009 12:18 a.m.

right on with pokemon, but didnt like the zelda one
  • viking5 - May 7, 2009 7:55 p.m.

i agree with ilovefireemblem the wind waker was just soooo gooood i have both zeldas but i think wind waker is just a little bit better.
  • noofer7 - July 4, 2009 2:06 p.m.

Every one of these ideas is awesome. If you do not tell Nintendo about them, I will hire Falco to assassinate you all.
  • Destroyer883 - August 4, 2009 10:20 p.m.

It's not like any of these will ever happen, I mean the last thing Nintendo's done that is radically different is Metriod Prime.
  • lukel127 - September 22, 2009 2:39 p.m.

I think future zelda sounds awsome, but nintendo should put a future section in a regular zelda game and see how fans react. PMMO sounds like a great idea. Same with sar fox. I don't know about metroid though... Re Captcha: sub brisket
  • mars1993 - August 30, 2008 1:01 a.m.

I like the idea for a new Star Fox title. It has alot of similarities with Warhawk, so a bunch of people could get into it real easy Plus, Warhawk is friggin fun.
  • Knucklesfan - September 28, 2008 2:06 a.m.

finally some one else with the idea of having a Pokemon RPG. My friends often wondered why Nintendo never had Gamefreak make a game for the home consoles. To think if they did that, how much money would they earn? We should probably write to them and see if they will take our advice.
  • Phyc0kill3r - November 25, 2008 9:23 p.m.

i can c it now.......world of pokecraft :P
  • metroid2099400 - November 26, 2008 1:55 a.m.

i think that these suggestions are excellent, but i'd have to disagree with the Zelda alteration. i feel that zelda's formula calls for a medievil setting, just as Metroid and Star Fox call for futuristic settings. changing that up would be too drastic a change for my liking.
  • FierceDeity - November 26, 2008 12:20 p.m.

all these ideas are win
  • katwood92 - November 29, 2008 1:06 a.m.

Most long-runing series need to shake it up. Gamemakers shouldn't just be content to use the same cookiecutter mold for every game in the series. They should take risks, be willing to experiment with different types of gameplay. All of the ideas in this article. Maybe GamesRadar could even do a sequel article. Btw @ TheKitchenSink If you like some aspect of the game, but are too much of a wuss to play it, that's your own fault. Don't diss the idea because you're a coward.
  • ilovefireemblem - September 6, 2008 5:24 p.m.

O.k. I'm going to comment on the fact that you said Twilight Princess was the best Zelda game. I loved Twilight Princess. I thought it was a great game. But to say it bested Wind Waker...no way! Wind Waker had a huge world to explore, and I liked the Cel-shaded Link. And in that game, Link had an instrument. Twilight Princess was great, but not as good as Wind Waker.
  • ilovethe90s15 - September 18, 2008 7:31 p.m.

the pokemon mmo would be awesome.
  • NelosAngelos - September 23, 2008 4:22 a.m.

Metriod Dread...HELL YES!! And a Star Fox massive online war game, double HELL YES!! You have the potential for greatness, Nintendo, the people have spoken, so get to making!
  • enuru999 - November 5, 2008 12:36 a.m.

pussy
  • TheKitchenSink - November 10, 2008 4:40 a.m.

Cool ideas. Future Zelda will never happen, and kind of looked stupid. There was something about the hoax trailer that caught my eye, though...the juxtaposition of the future without being stupid "LOL TRON" crap, rather still being the same zelda-ish gameplay and plot, only now it's a different sort of setting I dunno. It looked really cool, if it were done right. Metroid Dread is a big NO. The biggest problem I have in gaming is that I'm a complete wuss, so I can't play games like RE4 or Dead Space. Playing BioShock was a huge stretch for me. I HATE scary. Sure, make your games that focus on scare and nothing else. But when you mix that with a really cool plot/gameplay/etc, then I get annoyed because I want to play but I sort of can't. The last two ideas are pure win. I loved Starfox: Assault, especial its multiplayer. If they brought that online, with lots of people, and RPG-ish elements, I'd have a field day. I mean, I LOVED being able to actually stand on the Arwing. I hadn't really thought of that, I'd only really thought of how good Assault would have been online, eight players sort of thing, no screen-looking and all that. Pokemon MMO however, I think everyone's thought of, and it would be AWESOME. DO WANT. If it were properly implemented, I would buy that in a goddamn second.