• THETHINGABOUT - May 12, 2013 1:35 p.m.

Ah, keeping it classy in the 9th slide, GR. This is the one gaming site I can go to to get a "your mom" joke. And thus I am pleased.
  • THETHINGABOUT - May 12, 2013 1:52 p.m.

Oh, an the game that most reminds me of my mom is Killzone 2. That was the game she tried hardest to play at mine and my brother's nagging requests, and my god she was awful. She at least managed to take some steps forward, and then a few to the side before getting shot, which immediately sent her into a panic - to which she reacted by aiming right up to the sky and shooting a whole clip dry, as if crying for the help of some god. The weird thing is, and what made us laugh hardest at this was her insistence that "HE'S THERE! HE'S GOING TO GET ME", which she obviously meant for whoever was shooting at her, but because of the skyward perspective, again, it seemed addressed to a god. She gave up a little while later, but laughed too. We all just had a good laugh, and it was nice.
  • StrayGator - May 12, 2013 1:28 p.m.

binding of isaac durr
  • PatHan-bHai - May 12, 2013 1:20 p.m.

Grand Theft Auto also reminds me of my Mother and Grandmother both - too. :D My Mom hates GTA and violent ( :/ ) games a lot BUT she was also over-protective with me and my bro so we weren't allowed to leave the house. So, gaming was the only entertainment option, besides TV, left. She would say "Oh Good God!! Why are you killing the innocent?". One summer holiday, my maternal Grandma came to visit us. Me and my bro hooked up the PS2 and started showing off with GTA San Andreas. Mom and Grandmom were in the same room. My Grandma thought the 'little men' were cute and imaginative for us : Mom thought the opposite. A debate started between them and finally, video games (Grandma) won!!! SCORE!!!
  • CUFCfan616 - May 12, 2013 2:17 p.m.

GTA is my mum reminding game. As a 13 yr old and seeing the '18' sticker on the case I realised that mum was the best way to get it. All I simply had to do was put it into her hands and ask nicely and I was going home (after they originally handed over empty cases and we had to go back and ask them to actually put the discs in the cases) with a GTA and GTA London double pack. I remember playing the London disc more though. I don't think my mum ever realised what the game actually was
  • PatHan-bHai - May 13, 2013 5:09 a.m.

hehe :P the sweet times when we get games.........me and my bros got our games ourselves so we had it nice ^_^ ....... no ESRB ratings or stuff like that here: you like some game, you just buy it :P