• astahl - September 16, 2011 9:10 a.m.

Um Diablo 3??? And also Skyrim
  • PevMaster - September 16, 2011 10:56 a.m.

No man f*ck Diablo 3 who actually plays isometric RPGs anymore? Skyrim is gonna be GOTY
  • taokaka - September 16, 2011 4:44 p.m.

what do you have against isometric games? do you wish diablo would be first person? are you looking forward to skyrim because it will be in first person? are you a first person fan boy? do you live life in first person because of your first person fanboyism? do you love first person so much that you had to be the first person to comment on astahl's post? do you think everything is better in first person? OMG I've solved it, you are the first person, hello Adam.
  • Money - September 16, 2011 8:59 a.m.

Gears of War 3, these 4 days will be hard with spoilers everywhere
  • Money - September 16, 2011 9:02 a.m.

Also this website seems to be run by Valve fanboys
  • db1331 - September 16, 2011 10:45 a.m.

LOL @ spoilers in a Gears game. Here, let me ruin the whole thing for you: There will be a lot of chest-high walls you will crouch behind and shoot aliens from, while you and your squad shout cuss words and act all tough against overwhelming odds.
  • codystovall - September 16, 2011 1:21 p.m.

Why so serious...
  • HamsterGutz - September 16, 2011 8:52 a.m.

Serious Sam 3:BFE. I NEED this game to complete my existence.
  • sirdilznik - September 16, 2011 8:39 a.m.

Game of the Year is Portal 2 BTW, edging out The Witcher 2. reCaptcha = isendit Bonar. I got your bonar right here.
  • db1331 - September 16, 2011 8:44 a.m.

Damn, how did I forget The Witcher 2? I even played some more of my 2nd playthrough two days ago. It was certainly THE best game of '11 for me.
  • sirdilznik - September 16, 2011 8:38 a.m.

Rage
  • Mezolitik - September 16, 2011 8:18 a.m.

Batman! I can't say there are any other games that I'm looking forward to. I don't enjoy first-person RPGs, so I doubt I'll get Skyrim until it costs like, £4 on Steam. Mario can go die in a fire. So can Zelda. For the love of God, create a new character, Nintendo.
  • codystovall - September 16, 2011 8:10 a.m.

Batman, batman and lastly batman.
  • db1331 - September 16, 2011 7:58 a.m.

If I could only play one of the upcoming games of 2011, it would of course be Skyrim. After that, I can't wait for BF3. Then comes Skyward Sword, since I've been a huge Zelda fan all my life. Those are the only 3 I will pay full price for. Other games I desperately want but will wait for a sale/deal on: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Ico/SotC remake. As for GoTY, I can't really say because I run so far behind on games. The best games I have beaten this year though would be RDR and Dead Space 2.