• Fizzmonkey - July 8, 2009 10:08 a.m.

now i have a picture in my head of shooting at zombie babies as they crawl towards me on a dark street, i need tht DLC...
  • AntistasBoneShield - July 8, 2009 6:50 a.m.

Call me malicious, but I would love to kill babies. Oh and zombie babies, I guess.
  • angermanagementclassespissedmeoff - July 8, 2009 6:05 a.m.

Oh, and the Pokenata DLC would be awesome too. I would love to take a blunt instrument to a Pokemon until all the shiny stuff came out. Louisville Slugger, I choose you!
  • zayleffein - July 8, 2009 2:47 a.m.

Wow... I played Silent Hill: Homecoming and I stopped about halfway into it because all the locked doors pissed me off and before I got back to it a new game came out. Lol. ADD sucks...
  • oreomonkey - July 8, 2009 2:33 a.m.

Baby Hunters and Boomers would be hilarious.
  • solidsnake_5552000 - July 8, 2009 12:22 a.m.

I definitely agree that all those locked door on so many silent hill sequels have driven crazy more than one gamer and I'd buy that DLC for sure.
  • HowardRoark - July 7, 2009 11:39 p.m.

And portal guns would make so many multiplayer games infinitely better... I don't know why it hasn't happened yet
  • captfuzzo - July 7, 2009 11:30 p.m.

Tofu was the best unlockable characture so you guys are right how they should make a DLC that has charactures to unlock but more then just a clown this a next gen system
  • LieutenantCipher - July 7, 2009 11:11 p.m.

Now that's what I need! Lol, seriously though, it would be better if the babies weren't zombies but just normal human babies, then it would be even more fun to kill them them! I mean seriously, they're BABIES, they DESERVE to die, they're not important and they're definitely not cute. Besides, it would be a real kick in the ass to those annoying people who constantly criticize violence and video games to show off an expansion that's all about slaughtering babies - it's what this world needs nowadays. PS - make an another expansion for that where you get to kill the preggo women zombies as well! >8D
  • bernie10 - July 7, 2009 10:44 p.m.

some of those are actually good
  • GamingDude571 - July 7, 2009 10:43 p.m.

If i played Left 4 BABIEZ I would have to have my own special ability...Shake-a-baby. Ooh I'm terrible. Too soon?
  • jammyhippo - July 7, 2009 10:36 p.m.

that portal one could be pretty nifty, id spend real life money to buy that noy even monopoly money real freaking money
  • Koouunn - July 7, 2009 10:35 p.m.

lol skippy the clown. y not bobo clown. this is racsist!! jokin.
  • john123 - July 7, 2009 9:58 p.m.

this is werir lil baby!!!!
  • c1nd3rcell - July 7, 2009 9:50 p.m.

great article! keep it up!!!
  • Duckmaster - July 7, 2009 9:48 p.m.

I think that baby-killing idea is funny, but it almost sounds like the issue of abortion. Answering the question of when a baby is human, but it's not when it's a zombie!
  • k9er - July 7, 2009 8 p.m.

The pinata one actually looks pretty good.
  • somthing42 - July 7, 2009 7:53 p.m.

you can call me a sick bastard but I would like to fight baby zombies.