• gannsi - April 16, 2010 5:19 p.m.

i live in Iceland :D it actually isnt really serious like the goverment says it is.. ive flewn over it and took pictures.. and people drive there and take pictures for facebook xd
  • Wriggly - April 16, 2010 4:55 p.m.

They really aren't making up the Age of Conan thing, it's completely as awesome as it sounds.
  • ventanger - April 16, 2010 4:49 p.m.

Sure, just forget that if you that close to molten rock, the ambient heat would cook you alive. RE5 stunk eggs and that volcano might as well have been infested with lava sharks, because the whole series jumped them.
  • TriggerHappyMongoose - April 16, 2010 3:39 p.m.

Why do Icelanders have to be such wussies? I've swam in shark infested waters and went hunting with Dick Cheney. I'd fly my plane over that volcano and piss in it because, ya know, I'm just hardcore like that. But going back on topic....I really liked the volcano finale in Resi 5. An epic set-peice to a excellent(AND HORRIBLY UNDERRATED) game.
  • Conman93 - April 16, 2010 3:31 p.m.

I thought they couldnt make the resi 5 story any more cliched, but then the threw in a Volcano! I mean come on!! (Still great game though)
  • gamesradar_george1 - April 16, 2010 3:31 p.m.

@DarkLink001 Sorry, everyone was a bit out of sorts today - what with the threat of IMMINENT DEATH. Duly noted.
  • ventanger - April 16, 2010 3:22 p.m.

Obama to donate millions of dollars for disaster relief. Ohhhh it's almost believable...
  • DarkLink001 - April 16, 2010 3:19 p.m.

What, no Death Mountain from Zelda or DK Mountain from Mario Kart DD? Shame on you!
  • tomthespesh - April 16, 2010 3:16 p.m.

I look out of my window and I too see same murderous cloud of ash. (for those who don't understand that was sarcasm)
  • jakery22 - April 16, 2010 3:14 p.m.

Wow. Just look at all the horrible volcano stuff in your picture. It's the same where i am. :P. Luckily one of my mates is stuck in Ibiza because of it. He gets an extra couple of days there. :P.