Topics

Top 7

• g4m3rk1dd - October 10, 2011 2:20 p.m.

Sander Cohen rabbit ear diary... ... ... ...'nuff said...
  • LiaraLoveSlave - October 10, 2011 4:03 p.m.

The Wild Bunny is so epic. Calm, rage, and desperate sobbing. The old fruit does mentally damaged better than most.
  • Ampatent - October 10, 2011 2:12 p.m.

I was really hoping this would be the Top 7 Retards in Video Games...
  • Safety Dance Central - October 10, 2011 2:08 p.m.

When I first shot at Sander Cohen, I thought he would go down quick. I was wrong.
  • Sjoeki - October 10, 2011 1:58 p.m.

Great read, but Moira from fallout 3 came in mind, love her but she is bonkers!
  • FeastingHorn - October 10, 2011 1:41 p.m.

why isn't there Sandal from Dragon Age?!
  • EdDeRs1 - October 10, 2011 1:33 p.m.

what about the Big Red Machine Kane? the mentaly damaged half brother of the Undertaker? how could he not be in the list? he shoots fu(c)king fireballs out of his hands! has (had) the most badass mask there is, and has been in lord knows how many games
  • tomthespesh - October 10, 2011 1:28 p.m.

If Wheatley was created to be a moron then is he really mentally damaged? I jest this was very funny all round and I have a lot of love for Wheatley and his random sayings. Plus he talks like me! Bit of a west country accent.
  • TomSJ3 - October 10, 2011 1:17 p.m.

I like the One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest and Dexter references.
  • oneshotfinch - October 10, 2011 1:11 p.m.

I hated all these characters besides the last entry.
  • Austin_SJ - October 10, 2011 1:09 p.m.

"proving that even the best sensory deprivation chambers aren’t as good as advertised" I lol'd. Great top 7 Coop.
  • db1331 - October 10, 2011 1:08 p.m.

C'mon. Nobody actually likes Kane & Lynch...
  • patbateman17 - October 10, 2011 1:21 p.m.

And yet for some reason IO keeps making the damn games!
  • bass88 - October 10, 2011 2:29 p.m.

I do! Well, I love the writing, voice acting, characterisation, direction, art direction, music, sound, and lighting. Basically everything but the gameplay. Very repetitive. Shoot down a room of enemies. And repeat. A shame considering IO Interactive make them. You think they would make levels more open and allow for stealth and strategic planning (which would make for a great co-op experience). I hope for a third, if only to finish up what happens to them. And they can always include the above gameplay elements too. Third time's the charm.