Topics

Top 7

• tomski73 - October 12, 2012 1:57 p.m.

King's Quest and Space Quest series done with something like the Skyrim engine!
  • tomski73 - October 12, 2012 2:01 p.m.

Oh and add Leisure Suit Larry to that!
  • yonderTheGreat - October 14, 2012 2:25 p.m.

I believe there's a LSL reboot on Kickstarter atm
  • zymn - October 11, 2012 7:11 p.m.

Don't forget the spiritual successor to Out of This World: Flashback.
  • Falcon4196 - October 10, 2012 3:31 p.m.

I would love to see another Decent: Freespace game. It was by far my favorite space fighter game. I player through it and its sequel several times.
  • sbisset - October 10, 2012 8:48 a.m.

Joining the crowd but Descent needs to be remade! That game was incredible and so far beyond anything else that was available at the time! Hexen and Heretic always stood out to me as vastly superior to Doom and Doom 2 as well, even though they scared the living s**t out of me at the time. Another World....great game but far too easy to complete once you know how. You can speed run the whole game in about 5 mins.
  • dtr1982 - October 10, 2012 6:48 a.m.

No love for Planescape: Torment? That game deserves wither a remake or a new game in the same universe at least. Also, Zombies Ate My neighbors would be awesome with some next Gen overhauling.
  • Tyrande - October 9, 2012 12:51 p.m.

very happy to see Heretic (Hexen), and Descent mentioned. also would love to play the next Descent FreeSpace. had Road Rash as a kid, but my parents split the disc in two when my little brother said something like smashing a cops windshield... sigh had a lot of fun while it lasted though.
  • mbavalo - October 9, 2012 12:25 p.m.

Hell yeah! And I thought Decent and Heretic were all forgotten, those 2 games, together with Doom are what introduced me to FPS gaming :D
  • IceBlueKirby - October 9, 2012 12:12 p.m.

I remember Super Turrican being pretty awesome, so a new game in the series would be neat. As for my picks there's Battletoads (I'm assuming Rare still owns the rights, so it'll never happen), Road Rash, Earthworm Jim, and, what the hell, while we're dreaming, a new Chrono series game.
  • TombReaver - October 9, 2012 10:19 a.m.

Dynamite Dux, Rodland, Legend of Valkyrie, Vectorman and Leander please.
  • Mooshon - October 9, 2012 6:28 a.m.

Still holding out for non-budget next gen versions of any Sensible Software or Cinemaware stuff. Sensible Soccer, Cannon Fodder, Mega Lo Mania, Rocket Ranger....
  • jamie5lpm - October 9, 2012 2:32 a.m.

The two games I'd really like to see re-done is : - Flashback from the Sega Mega Drive (looks really similiar to Another World) - The Immortals also on Sega Mega Drive Both were awesome games and I'd love to see them brought back.
  • wheresmymonkey - October 9, 2012 6:07 a.m.

It looks very similar to Another world because it was made by the same guys. I agree a remake of flashback would be amazing too. And A new Valhalla. Anyone else remember that game. Oh and Heimdall. Hmm. Really tempted to get the old amiga out the loft.
  • jamie5lpm - October 9, 2012 9:58 a.m.

Ah well that would explain alot! Granted I was young last time I touched either game, maybe a nice double pack for guys like us hey
  • KidKatana - October 9, 2012 1:49 a.m.

JET FORCE GEMINI! That was before third-person shooting was cool. And you had a jetpack for the entire second half of the game! If only Microsoft would remember that Rare are good at owning awesome IPs instead of making Kinect games. JFG could be their Ratchet & Clank.
  • wintergnut - October 8, 2012 11:56 p.m.

Z already had a remake/sequel with Z:Steel Soldiers in early 00s that went by largely unnoticed
  • NanoElite666 - October 8, 2012 10:34 p.m.

Descent and TIE Fighter? Hell, those were some of my favorite games back when I was younger. Couldn't play 'em without the invulnerability cheats, but still loved the games regardless. A reboot would let me play them without cheating, since I'm a much better gamer now than I used to be. :P
  • RebornKusabi - October 8, 2012 10:04 p.m.

*Doesn't see System Shock in the list* : (
  • CountRichtertoffen - October 8, 2012 8:19 p.m.

It would be cool to see a new Wetrix game for XBLA or iPhone. It's the perfect time to bring back an obscure puzzler like that