• Gabezilla84 - May 1, 2012 11:37 p.m.

Starfox 2, Super Nintendo. I have wanted to play this game for YEARS, and I am still bummed that this game never got an official release.
  • kit07 - May 2, 2012 7:21 p.m.

It's called Starfox 64
  • ClashMovator - May 2, 2012 8:19 p.m.

Starfox 64 was just a remake of the original. Nintendo had nearly finished production of Starfox 2 for the SNES when they canned it. A beta rom was leaked and fans made a patch that rendered it playable from start to finish. The gameplay is rather similar to Star Fox Command, except the Arwing had a "walker-mode" transformation and there were a couple characters that never got to make it into canon.
  • brickman409 - May 1, 2012 8:58 p.m.

Also red faction guerilla for the wii even though its possible it would have sucked, the idea of swinging a wii remote to destroy buildings with your hammer just sounds awesome
  • brickman409 - May 1, 2012 8:51 p.m.

I expected to see earthbound 2 or starfox 2 but still good list
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 3, 2012 3:20 p.m.

Earthbound 2 was originally on the list, but I feel like its cancellation led to Mother 3, which is better than it would have been anyway.
  • Froyton - January 5, 2013 6:42 p.m.

I agree about Starfox 2. That would have been awesome to play as a kid.
  • Psych0kill3r - May 1, 2012 10:54 a.m.

The sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day. I've cried myself to sleep every night since I found out they cancelled it.
  • codystovall - May 1, 2012 10:23 a.m.

meh, I wouldnt have played these anyway.
  • volrath46656 - May 1, 2012 8:24 a.m.

Demonik, definitely. They even went as far as to advertise it in "Grandma's Boy." Got all excited for nothing.
  • wingsdjy - May 1, 2012 6:24 a.m.

B.C. from Lionhead True Fantasy Live Online from Level-5 Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Demonik
  • Kodiakk1 - May 1, 2012 5:06 a.m.

A few games come to mind right away: 1) There was rumor (and even some screenshots) of a Star Trek RTS, in which you could play as the Borg. Made a lot of sense, perfect premise for an RTS, and then... POOF. Nothing. 2) Dungeon Keeper 3! Both the first and second Dungeon Keeper games were great, and I thought I heard that someone (not Bullfrog, as they're gone, now) had expressed interest in a third. 3) Huxley? Whatever happened to Huxley? It was on the cover of PC Gamer at least once...
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 1, 2012 10:08 a.m.

Didn't Huxley... get released?
  • ShortFuse - May 1, 2012 3:45 a.m.

I know Sin & Punishment came out on Virtual Console in 2007 and was released in Japan when it came out originally but I was was well looking forward to it as an N64 title in the UK. There were loads of screenshots and previews in various magazines then it just disappeared. At least us UK and US gamers got to play it in the end so there was a happy ending but it took all of 7 years.
  • SolidEye - May 1, 2012 2:47 a.m.

Not sure if it's been cancelled but I was looking forward to The Outsider.
  • luke-monahan - May 1, 2012 2:16 a.m.

Dose anyone remember A game that was cancelled, with a premises of being a kind of zombie king and leading an army of the undead to kill the last renaming humans?
  • sumrandomgeezer - May 1, 2012 1 p.m.

Possession!, i didnt think anyone would have remembered that, game looked awesome, last i heard it was vapourware, Volatile Games were meant to be making it but couldnt get a publisher, sucks ass that haha
  • Hobogonigal - May 1, 2012 2:04 a.m.

Just checked out Project Offset and it looks like an awesome concept. I certainly hope that it is still being made in secret and will be released in the future.
  • AuthorityFigure - May 1, 2012 1:32 a.m.

I'm not sure that it's so bad that these games were cancelled.
  • Hobogonigal - May 1, 2012 2:05 a.m.

ummm...why? I'm pretty sure the Week of Hate is over now, isn't it?