Topics

Top 7

• mikehoncho - April 1, 2013 1:13 p.m.

They sucker you in by making the first one real so you're more willing to believe the other games are too, well played GamesRadar, well played.
  • shawksta - April 1, 2013 12:39 p.m.

Great list It took me 3 hours to realize what you guys did, THANKS GR
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - April 1, 2013 12:23 p.m.

I think Activision released a Seventh Seal game sometime in the 90s. It was just chess with death
  • BladedFalcon - April 1, 2013 noon

Yeah... even before reading the comments I could tell something was wrong. That screen of the full metal jacket "game" is actually from the horrible, HORRIBLE NES Platoon game, which was actually recently covered by Vidjagame apocalypse. I have to admit though, had I not seen screens from that game there, I probably would have been fooled more easily by this, nice try GR XD
  • solsurvivor - April 1, 2013 11:48 a.m.

Gremlins 2 for the NES was pretty terrific considering its source material.
  • Redeater - April 1, 2013 11:42 a.m.

Damn that Lion King game was pretty great. If I'm not mistaken I believe the Sin City is Killer 7?
  • fattoler - April 1, 2013 1:55 p.m.

XIII, no offence but did no-one play that game?
  • wingsdjy - April 3, 2013 9:35 a.m.

I loved XIII when it first came out. I'll have to try it again to see if it holds up.
  • fattoler - April 3, 2013 9:39 a.m.

You can get it on GOG.com now, it's tough as heck in some parts but still holds up as good game. Too bad they never made a sequel...
  • StrayGator - April 1, 2013 11:36 a.m.

srsly, u b trollin? Aladdin (PC/Sega version) was so much better than LK!
  • keltar93 - April 1, 2013 11:35 a.m.

Glad I'm not the only one who remembers the Citizen Kane game. I had lost all but the second floppy disk, so my friend always assumed I had faked it. On a related note, why did they leave off the Japan only unlicensed Eyes Wide Shut game for the Dreamcast?
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 1, 2013 11:40 a.m.

Shit, I totally forgot about that. SO GOOD.
  • somedude - April 1, 2013 11:34 a.m.

Oh, April's Fool... Here overseas we don't have that, so you got me. Now, did I win something?
  • ljrivarola - April 1, 2013 1:41 p.m.

I know how you feel. Here we don't have that neither, but I was aware of it so they didn't got me. That being said, I won't believe anything I read today. How do I know that when you upload today's RadioRadar it won't be Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up"?
  • somedude - April 1, 2013 11:30 a.m.

Yeah, I never played most of those, because they dont exist... Night of the living dead has a photo of the Iphone game Organ Trail, Sin City is from the game XIII and Citizen Kane from the Indiana Jones and the fate of atlantis, and I'm pretty sure there's no game about Mars Attack. WTF is this???
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - April 1, 2013 11:33 a.m.

lol
  • smashpro1 - April 1, 2013 11:33 a.m.

April Fool's. That's what the f this is.
  • slimjim441 - April 1, 2013 11:28 a.m.

Hell yes, Lion King for SEGA Genesis! I'd tie it up with the Aladdin game. I played the hell out of those when I was little. That and Pokemon Yellow were the first and only games I ever played until I was like, 7.
  • Ohsocool2k5 - April 1, 2013 11:26 a.m.

Wow, you guys had me googling these games like "WTF?? I dont remember that!" Very well done....
  • ObliqueZombie - April 1, 2013 11:25 a.m.

Oh my GAWD I remember that Lion King game. A flash flood of memories, that brought.