• FETALJUICE - January 25, 2012 8:43 a.m.

lol Microsoft be trolling
  • mothbanquet - January 26, 2012 8:20 a.m.

And failing.
  • Hig1134 - January 25, 2012 7:31 a.m.

Wow, a new all time low for MS, just blatantly lie and no one will notice the ridiculous lack of games. Here is some truth...Sony stomps MS....PS3 stomps 360
  • Hig1134 - January 25, 2012 7:33 a.m.

Oh yeah, one more......kinect sucks for hardcore games.
  • Radimir - January 25, 2012 4:50 a.m.

>Game set in Ancient Rome FUCK YES >For Kinect FUCK NO
  • garnsr - January 24, 2012 3:05 p.m.

I haven't played my 360 in a long time. All the exclusives are on PS3, and the multiplatform ones are fine there too, so I'm set. And how can you complain about getting three better versions of games that you may have only played one of in a franchise last generation, for the price of one when they originally came out, or two-thirds of a new game?
  • Redeater - January 24, 2012 2:41 p.m.

Ok I personally think that the Xbox is the best console this generation but this is complete and utter bullshit. Also, yeah that trailer looked pretty wild......until it pulled back. (There is seriously a great meme waiting to be born from that!)
  • J-spit - January 25, 2012 12:10 p.m.

I say, use the Kinect switcharoo, a la Chuck Testa.
  • Errrrbo - January 24, 2012 2:14 p.m.

David, his is why we love you. You tell it like it is, and don't pretend that these suits are telling the truth.
  • Errrrbo - January 24, 2012 2:15 p.m.

*this, not his.
  • ncurry2 - January 24, 2012 1:35 p.m.

Classic as always Sir Houghton.
  • db1331 - January 24, 2012 12:42 p.m.

I actually laughed out loud at that trailer when the camera pulled back. At first it looked like some kind of fucked up Kinectimals expansion where you play with a dog in a destroyed city full of dead people. Then it just got worse, with the headbutting, and the kicking...
  • An_Awesome_Guy - January 24, 2012 1:09 p.m.

I'm imagining the interactions with the kinectimal, *Pet!*, *Kick!*, *Throw knife!*.
  • inkyspot - January 24, 2012 12:34 p.m.

As an Xbox owner. My reaction to this is :Bull "cough" Sh "cough" it.
  • kingsmikefan - January 24, 2012 1:07 p.m.

Mine too, and I'm also an Xbox owner. Also to the guy above us: this isn't proof of anything, especially not an opinion, even one we might share.
  • inkyspot - January 24, 2012 2:31 p.m.

Xbox focused on Kinect. I am not a Kinect owner. We are all intitled to our opinion, but I think it's pretty obvious that MS wasn't trying to get great exclusive titles. They have have had a few Live games, but no hardcore retail exclusive. I wish this wasn't true, but man, it just is. But there are great games on all the systems.
  • D0CCON - January 24, 2012 1:51 p.m.

Now I like my 360 a lot more than my PS3, but let's compare games last year PS3: Killzone 3 (hardcore) Uncharted 3 (hardcore) Infamous 2 (hardcore) LBP2 (good for everyone) Resistance 3 (hardcore) SOCCOM 4 (if you like that sort of thing) 360: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary ( cough HD Expansion cough) Gears of War 3 Forza 4 (falls into similar category as LBP2). Yeah, Microsoft has its head up its ass. PS3 had double the exclusive stuff and that's if you count Halo 1 for 360 and exclude every HD remake for PS3.
  • Kieran712 - January 24, 2012 11:52 a.m.

Oh.... Phil Spencer... What will you say next?
  • BladedFalcon - January 24, 2012 11:31 a.m.

Hahahaha! Oh man... This Phil Spencer guy should be a comedian! seriously! At least, he'd do a far better job as one than as the president of MS studios, apparently...
  • MsSmith - January 24, 2012 11:14 a.m.

They've had new IP exclusives for years! Just look at Black Water and........... so ryse looks interesting!