Topics

Top 7

• Makk_Mizzy - August 25, 2009 5:57 a.m.

I KNEW I WAS RIGHT NOT BUYING HALO 3 ODST BECAUSE MASTER CHIEF WASN'T IN IT AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT BUNGIE WAS PLANNING ON DEVELOPING HALO 4 BRINGING BACK MASTER CHIEF AND CONTINUING HIS STORY IN THE FIGHT WITH THE COVENANT. BUNGIE IS STRAIGHT HUSTLERS, I AIN' NO SUCKA FOR NO BAND-AID GAMES THO'! NO FAN BOY HERE I JUST WOULD RATHER PLAY AS MASTER CHIEF THAN A FUCKING HUMAN!
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - August 25, 2009 4:23 a.m.

it's time for unreal engine 4
  • Useoam - August 25, 2009 3:02 a.m.

What about the crutch of huge boobs to make thier game look more "appealing"
  • TheNinja - August 25, 2009 2:47 a.m.

36th!!!
  • Harmon20 - August 25, 2009 2:27 a.m.

I miss mine cart levels...
  • nadrewod999 - August 25, 2009 12:36 a.m.

Also, at least the UE3 allows developers to focus on the game's unique features and how it FEELS rather than how it PLAYS (in the console programming) my reCAPTCHA says "enron Eric," so if anyone named Eric is reading this, lets hope you don't go under like enron!
  • w40kfanatic - August 24, 2009 10:34 p.m.

most of it was true enough, but mag is just being realistic. the general passes orders to the sergeants, who interpret the 'where and how', and command the soldiers. the general is playing, but is in his bunker. the sergeant is with his squad, and the soldiers are in the squad listening to the sergeant. again, theyre just trying to make it seem like real modern warfare. not some genre-masher.
  • SausageLozenge - August 24, 2009 10:28 p.m.

Maybe they do it for the same reason GamesRadar keeps making lists : )
  • LokiRising - August 24, 2009 10:25 p.m.

Hey man, hey...Alex Mercer COULD be a skinhead....goth kid (respectable) or...fuckin' Darkman? Who cares, but my homeboy ain't emo. At least he cuts other people.
  • Amnesiac - August 24, 2009 9:59 p.m.

What about arbitrary moral choices?
  • FETALJUICE - August 24, 2009 9:38 p.m.

I know someone who keeps buying Dynasty Warriors games. The Unreal Engine 3 WILL NEVER DIE!!
  • Hobbs - August 24, 2009 9:36 p.m.

lol, these are all so true. I do remember reading a similar article on gamesradar before...
  • lovinmyps3 - August 24, 2009 8:34 p.m.

Yeah... who's the one idiot on the planet still buying Dynasty Warriors?
  • garnsr - August 24, 2009 8:27 p.m.

I just finished Shadow Complex, and I enjoyed Prince of Persia and Uncharted. You know what sort of guy the main character is because he's got the same voice, which suits that sort of character, the nimble, clever, run-and-think type of guy. The only other type of character you ever seem to play is the tough, smashy, smash-and-kill sort of guy, who obviously needs a gruff voice. What other choice is there? And Shadow Complex only has two mine carts, and one seems to be optional. I hate mine cart levels/vehicle levels in my action games. I sure hope Uncharted 2 doesn't have anything as awful as the jet ski again.
  • 2muchGuitarHero - August 24, 2009 8:19 p.m.

lol love this article. Though I would've bought bioshock 2 for no.1. One of the greatest games made, no need for a sequel
  • Nin10DOH - August 24, 2009 8:13 p.m.

its all so true lol at alex mercer emo kid
  • CountFenring - August 24, 2009 8:10 p.m.

I miss when id Tech was the engine of choice, the Quake IV engine makes better looking people than Unreal imo. And they do to make mine cart levels still, I just played on in Shadow Complex.
  • gopikmin - August 24, 2009 8:02 p.m.

electromagnetism allows Cole to climb vertical inclines with ease. It is pretty obvious since he has super-electrical powers
  • kwwalker - September 7, 2009 1:57 a.m.

Cole actually does explain why he can climb so well. it has nothing to do with the powers, he told moya that he had gotten into urban exploration about 4 years prior and he crawled all over the city
  • jammer99 - August 30, 2009 2:31 a.m.

yah i agree designers shud be mor original