• SerpentineZERO - March 15, 2011 2:03 p.m.

Oh my god this is so meta, but awesome!
  • loonyman978 - March 15, 2011 1:54 p.m.

I've been waiting for this for the past 3 years. i love you guys.
  • Hurricrane - March 15, 2011 1:14 p.m.

I totally remember seeing the first ads for GR back in PCG and OXM... ahhhh those were the days. MERRY FUCKING BIRFDAY GAMESRADAR!
  • usmovers_02 - March 15, 2011 1:01 p.m.

Actually... I do remember that ad... very well as a matter of fact. And it is the reason I ended up here in the first place. I remember looking at that ad thinking "wow! This is one of the worst ads I've ever seen! I already have OXM and visit IGN, so I totally don't need this garbage". Well, I no longer subscribe to game magazines and IGN's new site layout (at the time) wasn't my favorite, so here I am! And GamesRadar is indeed... my new favorite game site. P.S. WHAT HAPPENED TO FILERADAR.NET?!? I had awesome stats on that site :(
  • Fistly - March 15, 2011 11:51 a.m.

the main reason i was drawn to Gamesradar in the first place was the top 7 list. I thought to myself "Hey! It's almost like listverse for games!" And i've been in love ever since. never leave us, Gamesradar
  • juicenpancakes - March 15, 2011 10:03 a.m.

Thanks GR for creating something that has become a weekly habit in my life. For the past 4 years, every Monday I check out the Top 7.
  • Yakoy - March 15, 2011 8:38 a.m.

HOLY SHIT!! I remember the ad! That's what made me here come in the first place! Also the top 7 girl-on-girl kisses, but that's not the point. ReChaptcha: what the fuck is a timpor?
  • nobodyinteresting - March 15, 2011 8:06 a.m.

This is awesome. I could taste the nostalgia even though I'm new to the site. "Shamelessly, tit-focused mentality". I love it. Congrats on the fab 5 and a swanky 7.
  • FinderKeeper - March 15, 2011 7:40 a.m.

I think the GR writers just became their own grandparents... which of the 11 dimensions of string theory are we in now? *DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN* Awwww maaaan, Donkey don't even recognize Shrek no more. And ol' man Potter runs teh interwebs. Now you guys gone and done it. :-p
  • cyclone306 - March 15, 2011 7:34 a.m.

THESE RECAPTCHAS ARE BULLSHIT!!!!!11!!!1!!
  • mattdark - March 15, 2011 7:22 a.m.

@ Blasto Yeap, not only did they finally do the Top 7 Top 7's, in true GR fashion, the Top 7 Top 7's won the Top 7 Top 7's. Truly a great Top 7 among Top 7's on GR.
  • NotBraze - March 15, 2011 7:09 a.m.

Top 7… Stereotypical Gamers We Hate is still one of my all time favorites, I'll come back to it from time to time just to get a laugh.
  • Ariaka - March 15, 2011 6:11 a.m.

Your sense of humor is what got me into the site when it was just blossoming those years ago. I've been a fan, and refered many a friend to you sense. =)
  • MrRagequit - March 15, 2011 6:10 a.m.

Yo dawg we heard you like top 7s so we put a top 7 in yo top 7.
  • Electro712 - March 15, 2011 5:54 a.m.

I remember that magazine AD!!!!!! It was in OXM.
  • Sharkmanwolf - March 15, 2011 5:49 a.m.

Ah i remember the top 7 stereotypical gamers we hate article one of the first top 7s i ever had the pleasure of reading kept me coming back for more
  • Alroos13 - March 15, 2011 5:26 a.m.

5 hours in a top 7 worm hole and yet my life is better for it. Best. Top 7. Ever. So are we moving on to top 8's now?
  • quincytheodore - March 15, 2011 4:59 a.m.

Holy cow, this is some Inception shit. And the girl-on-girl kisses.. How could I miss that. I love you, Gamesradar. There I said it..
  • sgloomy - March 15, 2011 4:52 a.m.

I somehow feel like you guys broke one of the laws of physics with this article, its like a never ending list of top 7s!
  • Ramijiman - March 15, 2011 4:24 a.m.

We need to go deeper